*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2228547-Being-king-and-queen-is-a-lot-of-hard-work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: tries on her new dress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Being king and queen is a lot of hard work

    by: amber
"I think it's better if I first put on my dress. I can't walk around in a ruined dress. Besides I want to try on my new dress."

The king snapped his fingers en the nearest servant ran over to him.

"Help my beautiful daughter put on her new dress." He ordered.

"Of course your highness." She said.

They went to Cassandra's room where the servant helped Cassandra out of her ripped dress revealing her fat body. Her love handles, her rubbing thighs, fluffy upper arms, big belly and even some fat around her chest. A body so beautiful almost every other girl in the kingdom would kill for. It showed that the girl who this body belonged too came from a wealthy family. Well that was true. You could't became more wealthy then the king, queen and princess.
The servant care full took the new dress. She sighed relieved when she saw it was a few sizes bigger then her old one so it would probably fit her easy. The king kept track on his daughters growing body. Well her body was growing. Maybe not in the right way but it was growing.
In the meanwhile Cassandra put the chocolates in her mouth.

"Care full highness. You don't want to have chocolate stains on your dress now do you?"

Cassandra stopped eating. No matter how much she liked eating and how much she liked chocolate, she hated it if her dress became dirty. Especially a new dress. The servant had more then enough experience dressing the fat princess and soon the new dress was over the large body of the princess.

"So? How do I look?" Cassandra asked turning around.

"Perfect you highness." The servant said telling the truth. Most girls would also kill for the dresses as for her body.

"Great. Now I can go back to my parents. I don't see them that often. They're always away." Cassandra said fast grabbing the box of chocolates.

"Well they of course need to rule the entire country. That's a lot of work. You'll see when you become queen."

Cassandra knew she would once be queen. She did't really knew about that. It was a lot of work. But you could also do a lot of things. You could eat whatever and whenever you liked. That was a good thing. You could get the best dresses. But being away so much to make sure everything in the country was going fine... that might be less fun. But she was the first born so she had right at the throne and she did't had any siblings... yet. Who knew her mother was still young enough to get another child.
Finally she reached her parents and ran over to her father who hugged her.

"How was it?" She asked excited.

"Well there were some problems. We need to make a well for a village, and another village had problems with some robbers. But we got them. Another village was complaining about some wolves."

"Do they eat little pretty princesses?" Cassandra asked scared.

"They normally go after animals. Like our sheep's, pigs and chickens. But they might be dangerous for little kids. But the mostly hunt during the night. Around then you're safely inside. No wolf will harm you. But we can't have them eating our sheep's, pigs, and chickens. That's our food."

"And we love food." The queen added. "Just like you Cassandra. Are you sure you eat enough? That dress seems a bit wide on you. I don't want my daughter to become a thin twig like some of the village kids."

"I won't mommy I promise." Cassandra said with a greedy grin.

You have the following choices:

1. Time for a BIG lunch

2. Something else your choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2228547-Being-king-and-queen-is-a-lot-of-hard-work