*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary growing up
  2. Mary
  3. Still more times
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2681768-Mary-growing-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: Wait till the party tonight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mary growing up

    by: amber
"...wait till the party tonight. Then I have more room in my tummy for the extra tasty food."

Mary disliked being hungry but she made exceptions for the fantastic parties they had. Then there were tables filled with plates of delicious food and tasty treats and Mary was always able to eat a lot of the food. She had a huge appetite. It clearly showed at her figure. Even while it was now stuffed in a corset. Mary disliked corsets but ladies were supposed to wear corsets and she wanted to be a proper lady. She came from a rick and wealthy family with proper etiquette and manners. She would never do something what would bring shame to the family.
Mary was also incredibly spoiled. Since she was the first and only child from a rich family She could get everything her hart desire. Mary was interested in three things only. Food, parties and reading. Even at only the age of 5 Mary was able to read. Mary's intelligence was almost as big as her appetite. She had been home schooled. Mary was very bright and learned very fast and since she was the only child the teacher could easily go a bit faster and Mary picked up reading very fast.

"Ah honey you look perfect like always." Her mother said with a smile. "What a lovely perfect girl I have. You're with a doubt the best I ever made."

"Well daddy did half of the work." Mary said.

"Half of the work? Come on. He gave his... eh... stuff to me. I needed to carry you for nine months in my belly. I looked like a fat cow. I had trouble walking and getting up and down the stairs. By the way you were kicking all the time! after that I needed to get you out. Do you know how painful that was? Man don't know how hard it is for woman to get kids. Even then you still need to raise that child. That's also hard work."

Mary wondered how much effort her mother put in raising her. It were normally servants or Nanny's who did things like put her in bath, dressing her, cared for her and everything else. Sure her mother loved her in her own way, but if Mary needed help it were the servants and Nanny's who did things for her.

"Sorry for the kicking mommy. I did't knew it."

"Ah It's all right honey. I forgive you. But you look lovely. Are you ready for the party tonight."

"I'm ready mommy. Oh do we have cake tonight?"

"Of course Honey. Would't be a party without cake."

Cake was a big weakness of Mary. She loved cake. She was addicted to it. No cake was save around her.

"The corset is a bit tight mommy." Mary said pulling a bit at her dress trying to put some less pressure on her body.

"It's a corset honey. It's suppose to be tight. You wanna look good tonight."

"Of course I do!" Mary yelled.

"That's a good girl. No can you please leave me alone. I still need to write another chapter for my book."

Mary sighed. Her mother was busy writing and around that time she had no time for her. Her father was busy planning the party. No siblings to play with. What now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fast forward to the party

2. Read a book

*Noteb*
3. Something else (your choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2681768-Mary-growing-up