*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/3205959-They-werent-enough
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: They weren't enough.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They weren't enough.

    by: Unknown
She was never going to be satisfied! -this gorgeous princess was just too greedy.

The greedy girl sat there, her fat, bloated body was huge and it ripped her little, pink dress apart from the inside out until nothing remained of it bit a for dirty scraps.

She sat there almost completely naked and finished eating one more huge cake.

She looked like a balloon! -she was even tighter then a balloon.

"I want more, more honey and more cake! I want more!", she mewled to her servants.

"Could't we wait until-", a thin little maid began to say.

"No." Said the princess.

And so she stayed on her big bed and ate and ate and eat for the whole of the day with our quitting until after dark.

"I am sad. I wonder when Daddy and Mama will be back. Until I am happy again, I want more meat and bread, and give me more of my cake -more cakes. Bake me all the cakes -just do it -you can not refuse me!", said the spoiled kid.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The King comes home to his fattened daughter.

2. The queen comes home to her fattened daughter.

*Noteb*
3. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/3205959-They-werent-enough