*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm lonely
  2. They weren't enough.
  3. She's still hungry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/3206605-Im-lonely
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: The queen comes home to her fattened daughter.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

I'm lonely

    by: amber
Cassandra swallowed the last crumb when the door to her room opened.

"Good! I want..." She started but stopped when she saw it wasn't a servant who entered her room but her mother.

Many people said she looked a lot like her mother. The same blond hair and cute face. Just like her her mother was very fat. Of course as queen and since she was born as a princess she always had enough food to fill her huge belly. She loved good food an had a big appetite and passed both of them to Cassandra.
She didn't mind her daughters size. After all she was fat herself. and in the middle ages a fat woman was seen like a sign of wealth and fat girls were seen like beautiful. Who didn't want her daughter to look beautiful. She even taught her daughter looked adorable and good being so fat and always told her that. She loved Cassandra very much. She was her daughter after all. She also liked it Cassandra looked like her.

"Hello my dear daughter. How are you?"

Cassandra opened her mouth but what came out was: "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oops! Excuse me mommy. That one just slipped out. But I'm good. However I was feeling a bit unhappy today."

"Really. Why was that? The servants weren't mean to you were they. If they were I fire them right on the..."

"No mommy. Don't fire anyone. Really the servants did their job good. Very good I might say. Really. The reason I was unhappy was... you and daddy were gone. I was lonely."

"Sweet hart you've been alone so many times. What was so different from today? We love you but we have a whole kingdom to rule. We need to make sure everything is all right. Capture thieves and send help were there's trouble, see if the harvest is all right. Lots of things. That way we can buy your dresses and gowns, and of course all the food you've eaten today. I heard you want on a eating frenzy. You have such a healthy appetite."

Cassandra slowly lowered her blanket and showed her mother her huge round swollen belly stuffed with enough food for a entire orphan house. Her mother slowly rubbed it. It was hard and swollen like a bag of wet cement. But she knew very well that after Cassandra had digested her meal it would all be turned in soft, warm, squishy fat. Just the way she liked it.

"It was not different, but I was lonely," Cassandra said.

Her mother stuck out her hand and started to rub her daughters swollen belly. Cassandra made some moaning sounds of pleasure.

"I would just like it to have some company. Like a bother or a sister. Can I have one?"

"Well honey... It's not that easy. Sure we can try but there's no 100% guarantee that I get pregnant. It took a long time before I got pregnant from you. I'm not sure if we will be that lucky again. Becoming pregnant is one of the things we can't buy with our money."

"But I would like company. The servants are all right but they're not really good company. They're always busy. Of course that's partly because I ordered them to make food for me. But you can see they did a pretty good job."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

2. The queen thinks of a solution fot Cassandra's problem

*Noteb*
3. That night

*Noteb*
4. Fast forward to tomorrow morning

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/3206605-Im-lonely