*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080759-The-Gaian-Express/cid/2270645-httpswwwyoutubecomwatchvSXmk8dbFvo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2080759
A spinoff of my story Gaia 2.0, about the other half of the trip: getting there.
This choice: Character choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmk8dbFv_o

    by: Unknown
...but I'd completely shrunk behind the hedge when the front of a large, white belly hopped its way around the corner, slamming down on the cobblestone path with enough force to rattle all the foliage's branches. My heart tripped over a few beats, my breathing quickening up as my arms hugging the prickly bushel against my back, eyes boring straight into the other hedge wall.

At the risk of rustling the branches, I didn't move, which probably got to be the dumber decision as they kept coming my way. With another few hops, whoever it was came closer; they were big, being large enough for their movements to murmur through the ground, but something about them also sounded more plush and fluffy than indomitably large, somehow more like how a ton of pillows would than a ton of bricks. With as light a touch as I could muster, I peeled myself away from the bushel, arms still stretched out as I bent forward and angled myself to the side.

It was dumb luck that she wasn't already glancing my way as I spied over the corner again, my head ducked down so far down that I was a hair's width from falling over. It was outright moronic luck that her big ears hadn't twitched from my hushed breathing, too, but I was just relieved to see that Rachel didn't have that big, goofy smile that she had on her face whenever she was on the hunt, and instead was curiously looking over her surroundings as she hopped down along the path. She looked like she was aptly prepared to give a chase, though, as she bounced about in a pair of black gym shorts stretched like latex around her mammoth legs and a yellow A-shirt whose straps seemed nonexistent around the sheer meat of her arms and the wide tracts of fur visible along the roofs of her sprawling breasts, a lengthy pedestal supplied for them by a body-engulfingly large stomach that couldn't be contained by her jogging uniform. Its weight constantly threatened to send her toppling over, but there was also an airy fullness to it that made it seem like it was filled to the verge of bursting with helium, a fullness that spread through the rest of her body and smoothed out what would've been the folds or dimples of cellulite sagging off of her, all meshing together to transform her into the most spherical rabbit ever.

I straightened back up and covered my eyes, but did so so gently that there wasn't an audible slap. I couldn't outrun her, as deceptively round as she was, but there wasn't a spot in sight to hide under without making any footsteps, either, and every second going by was one lost from the last few before I'd hear that deafening squeal of joy, the loud pitter-patter of her paws as she'd barrel my way, and the feeling of being scooped away in a fuzzy tsunami of adipose, then feel all the sensation in my body get blotted out by a crushing swarm of blubber that'd squeeze on me from every direction, with only a single tiny window provided by the valley of her cleavage left for me to breath through.

What am I gonna do? I thought with dread, having more trouble keeping still. All my worrying did was cost me valuable time to make more of a plan, and before I could make up my mind on an escape plan, she was already too near for me to have any options but the bare minimum...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheCrimsonFreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080759-The-Gaian-Express/cid/2270645-httpswwwyoutubecomwatchvSXmk8dbFvo