*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stop struggling
  2. Amber
  3. Someone tortures you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2152650-Stop-struggling
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: Stop struggling  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stop struggling

    by: Fart Twins X
Feeling that there wasn't any other choice, you stopped struggling.

"That's a good fart sniffer, now inhale my ass."

You sniffed Amber's ass trying your best to not pass out from the stench. Amber continued grinding her ass on your face, letting loose the worst farts you've smelled since that one time she sat and farted on your face till sunrise while you were asleep, and you went to sleep at 10!

Eventually she lifted her ass off of your face, and lowered her jeans revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She spread her butt cheeks, and lowered her bare ass on your face, making sure your nose was in front of her hole.

PPPHHHBBBTTT!!!!
"Oh man, that felt good to let out."

The smell was horrible, indescribable by words. It easily brought tears to your eyes.

"Mmph, mmph, mmph!!!" You pleas for mercy for muffled by her ass.

Amber lifted her ass, and just as you opened your mouth to plead with her, she let loose a butt blast right into your open mouth.

"Taste good doesn't it? Tell you what, if you agree to tell me that you LOVE my ass and gas, be my eternal fart sniffer, fart eater, fart slave, and my butt's bride, then MAYBE I'll get off you. Deal?"

You have the following choices:

1. Agree, you can't stand her ass and gas anymore!

2. Plead with her

3. cry

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fart Twins X (UN: toilettwinsx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2152650-Stop-struggling