*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Realistic wolf gains
  2. Wolf
  3. Male Wild Animal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083072-Animal-Weight-Gain/cid/2166483-Realistic-wolf-gains
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #2083072
Watch some animals get fat, fatter and beyond!
This choice: Different story.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Realistic wolf gains

    by: Eyeoflucario
There was once a feral wolf in the forest a fair bit away from humanity. He used to be a part of a pack, but he was more of an omega compared to the burly alpha. He was more of a weakling in the group and that meant he was given the least food for his small efforts. He left to prove to himself that he can be something on his own and to possibly come back buff and bulky to prove the other canines wrong.

There was one problem though. Catching food in the cold while being a lone bundle of sticks and fur isn't easy, fun or painless. Wandering around was tiring, seeing prey was difficult, and trying to chase the possible food was embarrassing on his part. He was pathetic on his own and he regretted going on his own. Being hungry was better than starving after all.

It took almost the whole day before seeing something intriguing. The wolf hid behind a tree, looking around it to see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Town beside the forest.

2. A hermit's cabin.

*Noteb*
3. A late hibernation stockpile.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eyeoflucario (UN: eyeofpasta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Idontknowwhattoputhere has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083072-Animal-Weight-Gain/cid/2166483-Realistic-wolf-gains