*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Get a text message from someone
  2. Starting off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086392-Women-grow-big-you-shrink-and-regress/cid/2511587-Get-a-text-message-from-someone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Doje
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2086392
This is an interactive about the life of a young man named Ty who becomes tinier
This choice: Get a text message from someone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Get a text message from someone

    by: Doje
You hear a ping from your cellphone.

"Hey silly, what's up?" It was your friend Cassie. She was a cute bubbly girl who you had met earlier this year.

"Not much, just laying around watching TV. Want to come over?" You message back. You had a crush on the girl, even though she was 2 years younger than you and though she had a cute body and curves, she acted quite immature. She was nice enough when she was having a good time with you though.

"Sure :) Be right there Ty!" She texted you back. "What are you watching?"

"The news. Pretty crazy stuff." you responded. You were kind of zoning out from the droning programming.

"Ughhh Ty that's so boring, I'll find something cool for us to watch when I get there :P" She said. You smiled to yourself, she jokingly would always try to make you do stuff for her, but you always teased her that she couldn't make you like she could the guys in her grade.

"I like it, and it's my house! I'll tell you what we're watching" you said back to her. Your vision was starting to go blurry. You were focusing. You were completely zoning out on the TV when you got her last text message.

"No way silly. Everything I say is true, whether you like it or not! *Heart*" she said. It was the last thing you read before you slipped into a total daydream. You imagined a massive pink palace that seemed to take up all of your vision. All of a sudden, your body rushed up to the door, which was many MANY times larger than a normal door. It opened and inside you saw a massive open area that was a true representation of a girly palace of pure opulence. Your vision became more focused as you heard voices around you that sort of brought you to your senses.

You saw massive women dressed like Disney princesses that towered far above you. You couldn't be more than half the size of their pinky toes. They all had thick curves and flawless faces that looked a bit young, and then you realized that they resembled girls from your High School. They were. All of them were Cassie's friends or people she knew. They all had the the bodies of thick beautiful princesses, with large heaving chests and round shapely bottoms, and large burgeoning hips, and their faces couldn't have been more beautiful without being recognizable, but they still maintained their obvious youth. It made you feel strange.

Then, just as before, you found yourself being rushed forward until you were at the foot of a massive woman in a large flowing petticoat, who was even many times larger than the other girls, who sat on a massive pink throne. You looked up and saw a massive pair of breasts that stretched the Belle like dress to it's limit. Even further above was Cassie's smiling face.
"You're my slave" she said in a sweet nectary voice. You dropped to your knees without any explanation as to why. You kissed the incomprehensibly large toe in front of you.
"Everything I say is true" you hear her say to you as you vigorously kiss the immense stadium sized toe. The smell of it makes you dizzy..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doje (UN: the_doje at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doje has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086392-Women-grow-big-you-shrink-and-regress/cid/2511587-Get-a-text-message-from-someone