*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2211355-a-bug
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: a bug  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

a bug

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
"Eww...it's a bug, sorry little bug but the only reason why you creatures live here is to be smashed and squished by bigger things...and that's exactly what I'm gonna do" she says as she blushes. She looks at you with a weird face and lofts her massive foot into the air. You try to run but before you can even take 4 steps she knocks you down and lifts her foot again. "No wait dont, I'm a person" you cry, but it doesn't work. "Tiny bug, the less you struggle to run away from me the more embarrassing it will be for you and the more funnier it will be for me... just exept your fate" she says with a confident voice. then finally after all your struggles you give up. She then finally puts her full weight on you. she feels a tiny pop under her shoe. She twists her foot a little...smearing your remains on the ground and her shoe. she lifts her shoe to see your squished form.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2211355-a-bug