*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2261227-Something-else-happens
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Something else happens.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else happens.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Just calm down and except it you wimp." Miranda snapped at Chris, who still had his hand shoved down his pants, tracing the outline of his new pussy lips. Then all of a sudden... Chris' panicked expression seemed to diminish and he withdrew his hand, giving it a rub on his pants as he looked over at Miranda, who was arching eyebrow in his direction.

"You're right, sorry, I don't know what I'm freaking out about, its just a pussy right?" Chris shrugged.

This caused Miranda to smirk, and her mind focused again as she swapped all of Chris' experience and knowledge about his penis to her. She now knew everything about being a guy, and Chris was now mellowed out now, with all the info he would need to service his new tight cunt safely tucked up into his head. "You'd better get back to work love." Miranda winked at her co-worker.

"Er... yeah, yeah, you're right, I'll go." Chris nodded, calmly leaving the vicinity.

Once he was gone, Miranda looked around at the spilt chemicals all around her, a lot of which had actually vanished now. Had she absorbed that much?? Ah who cares... She thought, as she rubbed her massive hard-on through her slacks. She couldn't help it, she just had to see it. She unzipped and let her dark man-meat spring out... fully erect.

"Holy shit, it's fucking huge!" Miranda almost squealed as she took the penis in both hands and began jerking herself off right there. As a bisexual woman, she'd always wondered what being a guy was like. Now she knew, and she knew it was AMAZING!

Miranda also knew, that with a power like this, whatever it was, she could have so much fun now, both at work and elsewhere. But for now, work would do nicely. Her mind immediately conjured up images of all the people she worked with, even those she didn't like, and a wicked grin appeared on her face. "Miranda's gonna have some fun..." She almost sang the words like a schoolgirl as she stuffed her cock back into her pants and left the accident site.

Miranda decided to make for where...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Mandy was working.

*Noteb*
2. ...Clair was hanging out.

*Noteb*
3. ...where she knew Suzan would be.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2261227-Something-else-happens