*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Sudden change!
  2. Something else
  3. Chris
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2546398-A-Sudden-change
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: A different perspective  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Sudden change!

    by: ThePursuerKnight
After a short nap, at least short for Chris, the young African-American worker slowly awoke to an awful feeling in his gut.

Reaching up & rubbing his sore eyes, Chris’ first hint as to something being wrong was his sudden change in skin pigment, having been darker in coloration only seconds ago. But now his hands were Snow White! And even worse was the skinny form of both his hands, they looked more like a girls pair of hands then his own!

At first the young man didn’t recognize this, being too groggy to recognize the warning signs that were subconsciously at full alarm. Instead Chris got up, albeit with a suddenly new difficulty he’d never had before, once up he shuffled his way over to the men’s employee bathroom... now noticing the odd manner in which he now walked.

After the first few steps Chris began realizing the strange nature of everything that had just happened, and soon enough his casual shuffle turned into a worried dash as he barged into the bathroom.

And to the mans horror, in the mirrors on the wall, he saw what exactly had been responsible for all the discomfort he’d had just walking here. Standing before him was the reflection of the 5-month pregnant Yvonne! Bulging belly & milk-filled tits!

An expression of confusion mixed with terror was evidently shown via the reflection. And after a very long pause, Chris stepped towards the mirror... the reflection doing just that... and then he stepped closer, then closer! He eventually found himself right against the sinks, his eyes still glued to the Milf he now inhabited...

Chris had to come up with a plan, some sort of idea on what to do! Eventually he...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ThePursuerKnight (UN: pursuerknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2546398-A-Sudden-change