*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/3307275-He-decided-to-try--figure-out-what-happened
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: He decided to try & figure out what happened!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He decided to try & figure out what happened!

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
         "God I'm a cow! Who the hell did this and ugh..why God..why do I gotta be the only pregnant woman!" Chris exclaimed as he began fanning his himself with his slender free hand, he was really starting to feel the effects of his new body.

"Fuck..I feel so moody and fat! I've..I've gotta find a way to reverse this..!" Chris whined as he swiftly hobbled his bulbous new body out the bathroom before suddenly knocking into someone entering causing his light body to lightly tumble onto the ground, his breasts nearing popping out of his top in the process before righting themselves back inside Yvonne's bra cups.



         "Ow! Ah uh sorry Yvonne haha! A line at the ladies room again? Sorry about the scare.." said his old body pretending not to notice the almost warobe malfunction that almost occured as he gestured a hand down to pick Chris up from the ground, a sight that was certainly shocking to the former boy. "What Yvonne? No I'm Chris! Who are you?!" Chris exclaimed as he helpless clawed at his old bodies polo.

"Good joke Yvonne and I'm you haha! If you'd excuse me I gotta drain the snake before Sam finds and hounds me.." His old body said he gently moved Chris's now much weaker body away before disappearing into the toilets.

"Well fuck me!" Chris said as he girlishly stomped a shoe onto the ground in anger and frustration. "The fuck I do now?"

You have the following choices:

1. Chris continues "his" shift while investigating

*Noteb*
2. His old bodies got a secret.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/3307275-He-decided-to-try--figure-out-what-happened