*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090693-A-summer-alone-with-the-maid/cid/2233898-We-could-go-to-the-mall
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2090693
Your family goes out on vacation leving you and your maid home together
This choice: We could go to the mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

We could go to the mall

    by: Ezone
You look to Amanda and say. "I guess we could go to the Mall, and I could pick up that new ww1 game that came Out last week." Amanda kinda laughs and said. "If that's What it takes to get you out of the house. Any way, you Should go and Chang out of your pajamas, and I'll clean Up from breakfast. Just tell me wen you're ready to go."

You eat your last bit of hash browns and head up stairs, And get a set of clothes, and get dressed. You decided Just to wear a t shirt and shorts because you knew today Would be a hot one. After you finish, you head down and See Amanda putting the last dish in the dishwasher. She Then turns to you and says. "If you ready go out to the Car, and I'll be a minute. Just need to go pee." You nod Your head and go out to the car. About a minute after You get in, Amanda gets in and pulls out of the driveway And heads to the mall. You two just listen to the radio for About 15 minutes. Then Amanda specks up and says."So, how'd your school year go" you reply with."it was Good. Look forward to next year." Amanda then said."Ya, grade 11 is a fun year. So, do you have a girlfriend." You then blush a little and say. "For a bit, but we both Agreed we had nothing in common, so we broke it Of before anything got to serious. How about you." Amanda than said. "No, I broke up with my ex a year Ago. We just had nothing in common. So pretty much The same reason you broke up with your girlfriend."

You two keep talking about stuff and such for about 30 Minutes until you both arrive at the mall. You then get Out and Amanda said to you. "What should we do first. We could go cloth shopping first and you could help me Pick something out. or we could pick up your game. What should we do?"

What do you decide to do first

You have the following choices:

1. Cloth shopping

*Noteb*
2. Pick up your game

*Noteb*
3. Food court first

*Noteb*
4. Something else to go shopping for

*Noteb*
5. Free chapter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ezone (UN: ezone_69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090693-A-summer-alone-with-the-maid/cid/2233898-We-could-go-to-the-mall