*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A bunny girl!
  2. To Galdran!
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213037-A-bunny-girl
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: A bunny girl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A bunny girl!

    by: Kamu
The figure that appeared before you was a bunny girl. She was about the same height as you, but that’s where the similarities end. She was covered in dark brown fur from head to toe, with some lighter brown patches across her body. Two perky rabbit hears stood out from her long, brown hair. Instead of a humanoid nose, she possessed a bright pink bunny nose with whiskers poking from them. Her large, perky breasts and childbearing hips made you feel… inadequate, to say the least. Lastly, she had very large, paw-like feet, leading to her innate jumping and kicking abilities. If you had to guess, they were about twice the size of your pair.

The bunny girl merely stood still as you sized her up, but she noticed you pause at her feet. Just as she expected. She smirked before she spoke to you in a flirtatious voice. “C’mon, you really think you can fight me with that dinky little thing? You and I both know I can just kick that out of your hands and down you in seconds.” You grimaced. You knew she was right, but you’d never go down without a fight. “Tell you what: my feet are tired and dirty from walking around. If you give them a nice tongue bath, I’ll let you go. If not, you can go toe-to-toe with me instead, and when I kick your tight little ass six ways to Sunday, I’ll make you my footslut permanently~”

There is absolutely no way you’d ever consider surrendering to this monster! Yet… there was something about her furry feet that you found alluring. You felt compelled to serve them, to suck them and clean the dirt from them and make the bunny girl happy… you shook the thoughts from your head. You know this has to be some sort of manipulative magic on the bunny girl’s part.

Meanwhile, the bunny girl impatiently tapped her foot while waiting for an answer. “Just get on your hands and knees when you’re ready…”

You have the following choices:

1. ”I’ll strike you down where you stand, monster!”

2. This is too much for you, kneel before her feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kamu (UN: wutwut123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213037-A-bunny-girl