*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A frog girl!
  2. To Galdran!
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213365-A-frog-girl
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: A frog girl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A frog girl!

    by: Kamu
With lightning speed, the mysterious monster lurking from the bushes jumped toward you, effortlessly knocking you to your back. When you regained your senses after the sudden assault, you could see that your assailant is a frog girl. She has forest green skin (aside from her creme-colored stomach) covered in a slime-like coating. The only part of her body that wasn't coated in slime was her jet-black hair.

The frog girl straddled your waist while you were in a vulnerable position. The cool slime seeped into your clothes, causing you to shudder. You tried to throw her off of you, but she won't budge. Despite being quite a bit smaller than you, she felt incredibly heavy. "Give it up, the slime I secrete causes weakness to any human it touches! Ahuhuhuhu..." As she laughed, her long tongue flopped out of her mouth and jiggled in rhythm to her laughing. She raised a long, slender foot to your face. While it had the same basic shape of a human foot, the long, bulbous toes and the thick webbing between them betrayed their amphibian origins. "Wanna find out what happens when you ingest my slime? Let me show you..." You pursed your lips tightly. You don't know what swallowing her poison will do to you, and you don't want to find out.

"C'mon, just have a little taste of my footslime! You know you want to..." Your mouth couldn't hold out any longer. The frog girl jammed her slimy toes into your mouth. You noticed the foot had a slightly salty taste to it. You tried to spit it out, but it was no use. The foot was in your mouth, and so was its slime.

As the slime traveled down your throat, you began to...

You have the following choices:

1. Transform!

*Noteb*
2. Shrink!

3. Become hypnotized!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kamu (UN: wutwut123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213365-A-frog-girl