*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2313649-So-far-so-good-time-to-go-up-to-the-mountain
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: So far so good... time to go up to the mountain caves!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

So far so good... time to go up to the mountain...

    by: Unknown
Strangly, it seemed that no girls were present along the rocky slopes. No matter, to you it just ment whatever was up here must be feared by the monsters. Of course there was also the possibility that there were lying in wait either in the caves or in plan sight. With that idea, your guard stayed up as you crossed the rough rocks around you. A cold wind blew around you, adding a hint of foreboding atmosphere. An open hole in the rock face showed itself, bringing an egear smirk to your face. Without a note of hesitation, you walk into the cave, not noticing the faint skull and feet painted beside the entrance.

You had expected near darkness in the caves but it seemed that glowing mushrooms lined the walls. Thankful for the light, you trudge on with little to no fear.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2313649-So-far-so-good-time-to-go-up-to-the-mountain