*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amazoness attacks!
  2. To the Hayato village!
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2435878-Amazoness-attacks
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: You are ambushed on your way by a monster girl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Amazoness attacks!

    by: DB7557
It has started to rain as you went on, luckily you had a leather cloak with you that could pretty well cover you from getting too wet. Nonetheless travelling in such weather was far from comfortable, your boots slipping and getting stuck in the mud sometimes, few times you even tripped and fell, to your annoyance as it dirtied your clothes and face, and it wasn't like there was a laundry on your way. Nonetheless your determination to defeat the monster queen kept you going.

But just as the sun was already set behind the horizon, and the sky was starting to get dark, making you think of making a camp soon, you notice a tall feminine shape standing in front of you.
"Human!" A rather husky, but unmistakeably feminine voice called out to you
Upon closer look, there was no doubt, it was a monster girl standing in front of you, judging from her tall figure, dark skin, well toned body and mostly human characteristics aside from demonic horn and tail, she was an Amazoness. You read quite a bit about them, they are among the best melee fighters in monster queen's army, but at the same time are also known to act independently from the Monster Girl Empire, relationship between their tribes and monster queen being more of a loose alliance of convenience rather than some special loyalty. If the empire was sufficiently weakened, there's no doubt amazon tribes would quickly break off from them... whether that would be good or bad for humanity is another matter whatsoever.

"Stand and fight me! I am Vestra of the amazons! If I win, you shall become my husband!" The amazoness proclaimed pointing her giant sword towards you, taking even closer look now you could see many tattooed runes covering her sexy body, and a long silver hair of hers flowing nicely on the wind despite being wet from the rain...
"H-husband?!" You reply in completely surprised tone, could it be she didn't realize that you are a female?! You could guess it was plausible given it was getting dark and you were covered in your cloak and dirt... nonetheless most people would probably do more to make sure before making proclamations like that.
"Yes human, it is my tribe's tradition as a coming of age ritual to go out, find a suitable human male, beat him in one-on-one combat, and then take him as a husband. You should feel honored, you will be my first husband." She said, still pointing her sword at you, she didn't seem bothered at the very least about the idea of forcibly taking someone she barely knows and quite possibly having sex with them right after.

"But wait I..." You try to explain that you aren't even a male so she can't take you as a husband, however the amazoness interrupts you
"But enough talk. Have at you!" The amazoness said as she entered battle stance and started approaching you
There was obviously no time to explain yourself at the moment, so you quickly drawn your short sword and tried to block and dodge the incoming strike

You could only go pale in fear as you saw Amazoness' blade go right through your own sword as if it was butter. In desperation you tried to kick the Amazon away before your little sword broke in two, but your strength in the legs wasn't exactly impressive to the amazoness, who just kicked you herself, causing you to fly backwards and hit a nearby tree! Your sword completely breaks in two upon the impact, as it was barely holding together anyway... your head hurts as well and you aren't sure if you will be able to stay conscious there.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DB7557 (UN: darkblade7557 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2435878-Amazoness-attacks