*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. .What a twist!
  2. A frog girl!
  3. To Galdran!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2899220-What-a-twist
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: Transform!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

.What a twist!

    by: P O S T B O Y
A strange warmth invaded your veins. The brine sludge tickled the back of your throat. Making your eyes fluttered as you felt something...in unleashed from within. You always felt...off, ever since you was a little girl. Like that they was something....missing. Sure you had friends, loved your family and village dearly, and was a talented preistess.

But it didn't change...this feeling. It was like was you were incomplete...but this emptiness soon was filled as your skin grew with arcanic magic. Alien desires and wants starts to fill your head. Making your clit burn like never before.

Unknown to you, your father offered himself as sacrifice for a malicious monster to protect your village, back when he was a young man. The monster while vicious was fair, and let him go as promise once he had paid his dues. Never attacking the village. But ten months later, an inhuman babe was left on his doorstep. With a note that said one thing.

She is a runt, you can have her.

He knew that moment that the infant monster was his daughter. Beast or not, He couldn't abandon a child of his. So he took her to both the village wizard and the head priest of the village's church. Moved by him, they both used his blood to perform an powerful charm. Managing to suppress most of your true nature, and giving you the appearance of natural human.

But properties of the frog monsters started to errode the charm to nothingness. Bringing out the "real" you which was an...

You have the following choices:

1. ... Angel

*Noteb*
2. ...Tanuki

3. ...Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2899220-What-a-twist