*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. None but myself! (+50 MP)
  2. Young adult
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet/cid/2282613-None-but-myself-50-MP
by Kamu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2105407
Get dominated by monster boys and their feet!
This choice: None but myself! (+50 MP)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

None but myself! (+50 MP)

    by: Unknown
The Chief Inquisitress is a polarizing figure. Seen by most as the hand of Goddess, others as a necessary tyrant (and favorable to the Monster King) and a hushed minority make her to be a cruel and unholy figure possibly in cahoots with the Monster King. Out of her many rumored traits, she was practical if nothing else. She had theorized that anyone so thoroughly brainwashed by the monsters would be easy to mold back into place once all the foot obsession was cleansed from them. Molded into a pure vessel of the light to serve her and the Sisterhood utterly. Many had been complaining that the Sisterhood was unfair to men, this male champion would help alleviate those comments too. However, she was wrong.

Your mind had recovered utterly! It had taken a few months, but your obsession with feet was cured! Once you were stable you were forced to attend sermons of the Sister's doctrines...but you didn't listen, which gave you time to think, and stew. You hated the Monsters and their putrid King. And you hated the stupid humans who drove armies into defeat after defeat, damning them to a life of slavery...but continue to tell the masses that one day they can be free. You spend your days thinking, and deciding you can only trust yourself from this day forth.

So here you kneel before the Inquisitress, staring into her deep blue eyes. "None but myself!" The Chief gets up. "Hm...you seem to be cured. But don't think you're free of the curse, man. You never will be until you embrace the light." You are already formulating your plans...to find a way to make yourself safe from Monster feet.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Sisterhood lets you leave.

*Noteb*
2. They offer a job for you to do.

*Noteb*
3. They won't let you leave until you submit!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet/cid/2282613-None-but-myself-50-MP