*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2298766-A-Young-adult
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: A Young adult  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Young adult

    by: Spooky
You are Albert, 21 years old and you play video games, mostly RPGs. About ninety percent of your entire library of games are RPGs. You worked in an office building as a Personal assisstant to one of the higher ups.

---

You Woke up early that Morning having work that day. you were able to eventually open your eyes. However, something strange struck you. instead of seeing your celing, you saw an odd overlay obscuring your vision. It said, among other things, in Bold letters.

[Your Life!:The Game:The Reality]

'What the?' you groggily squeaked out as the text box disappeared only to be replaced by an all too familiar UI.

It had your name listed with a couple of drop down menus titled [Jobs], [Skills], [Titles], [Stats] and [Relationships].
With a tap from your finger the Stats menu opens up and it is huge. Though you were listed as level 1, There seemed to be a stat for everything, health and the usual stats were there but coupled some obscure ones: Physical Age and Mental Age, Masculinity and Femininity, etc. it was nuts!

He looked more closely at what the overlay said about himself.

[Job] Personal Assistant.
[Skills] Typing, Organization
[Titles] Sir, Mr,
[Stats] Strength 5 Intelligence 7 Charisma 4 Endurance 5
[Relationship] Emily-Sister-10 Ms. Christine Williams-Boss-25

The list went on and on...

You'd have to figure out what the hell was going on later, you had to get going on your morning, you could check this out more at work.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You head straight to work

2. You do something at home first

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2298766-A-Young-adult