*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/3236737-Someone-in-College
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: Someone in College  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Someone in College

    by: Hole
You are Jacob, a twenty year old college student at Sumner University. You were currently passed out on the bed after finally finishing midterms and could not wait to start going through spring break. But as you woke up, you saw a mysterious transparent box in front of you.

"[Your Life!:The Game:The Reality]," it said on the top.

"The hell?" you said groggily.

It had your name listed with a couple of drop down menus titled [Jobs], [Skills], [Titles], [Stats] and [Relationships].
Listed on the left hand side were basic things about yourself, like your name, hp, stamina, gender, and other basic info. You touched the stats button and it opened up a list of stats that included: strength, agility, intelligence, charisma, and luck. Almost as if this were some kind of video game ui. However it also said there were skill points to assign, probably to the stats.

You have the following choices:

1. Assign skill points

*Noteb*
2. Try to edit your info

*Noteb*
3. Ignore it

*Noteb*
4. Ask your roommate

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/3236737-Someone-in-College