*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2571382-Kens-Days-Couldnt-Gone-Even-Worse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Ken  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ken’s Days Couldn’t Gone Even Worse!

    by: pedro01
It may be a rollercoaster ride, but as far as ten year old, Ken is concerned, he’s had a very difficult ride that’s for sure. The youngster wasn’t looking forward to head back to school almost every day, and with a very purpose reason for him to be worried about, especially when there’s one person everyone branded it as the biggest bully, and here’s why?

So Ken has not been so popular among the rest from school, and gets constantly bullied almost every day. He would’ve wished he should’ve been homeschooled, but his mother wouldn’t let him do so, and thought tackling those bullies would stop it for sure. But it didn’t work, and it got even worse, even when he’s enters the school corridors right now.

The boy looks so worried and nervous when walking through towards the locker. He wouldn’t want to look at the other kids’ faces since he always receive some hostile in other way. Thankfully, this didn’t happened to him when reaching it there. But it didn’t take long until he can feel the ground shaking and loud booms all over the school.

*THOOM...THOOM...THOOM...THOOM...THOOM...*

“Oh no! Not this again!” Ken says in a fearful expression.

This was the worst part, and that tremble impact it caused made Ken knew one thing, and that it’s the biggest, fattest kid in school is coming this way. Not just biggest, but gigantically biggest kid ever, weighing at a massive 1,000lbs!

Ken was in total fear when seeing a larger kid simply squeezed through those lockers, hence that having a pear-shaped body as a result, though the kid also bumped into students along the way. He looked up to its face and can see the look of a ___ that simply smiled at everything, now that is approaching towards a small, and terrified Ken.

You have the following choices:

1. Boy

2. Girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2571382-Kens-Days-Couldnt-Gone-Even-Worse