*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monica
  2. More Squashee Girls
  3. Squashee: Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2637215-Monica
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Monica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Monica

    by: pedro01
October 31st is Halloween, and every kids can be seen dressed up and going trick ‘n’ treating for the night. It only happens once a year, so it was a great opportunity to go out and enjoy themselves. Everyone loves Halloween, except his one woman, who despised everything that’s ever exudates.

Her name is Monica, and she’s a 45 year old woman, who was divorce a couple of years ago, due to being very arrogant and naive, while she wanted to do things her way. She basically hates everything! Not just Halloween though, but every other holiday she can’t stand for. This is all to the fact that these children get loads of treats and specialty, whilst in her opinion, she brander then as greedy little brats.

She wanted to teach them a lesson about being greedy and selfish for their will, so Monica decided to take the matter of her own hands. She baked a special candy, which she gives to whoever comes to her door, may result a kid getting fatter, and experience what it’s like, if they were to eat too much candy for their own good.

Monica simply couldn’t wait for his to come, and on Halloween night, she waited patiently with her candy in her basket. It wouldn’t be long until she can hear the doorbell ringing soundingly. She makes that grin who to her face and makes a small chuckle as if she couldn’t to use this on a kid in waiting.

“Time to teach those little brats a lesson!” She said quietly, as she opened the door and see it was who that was standing at the door with a costume and a bag of candy in hand?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Boy

*Noteb*
2. A Girl

*Noteb*
3. A Boy

*Noteb*
4. A Girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2637215-Monica