*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Christian
  2. More Male Squashees
  3. Squashee: Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/3219454-Christian
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Christian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Christian

    by: pedro01
It was a usual day for 11 year old boy, named Christian, who has a very special job as far as royalty is concerned. He's a servant lived in the castle, where he had been serving a 14 year old prince named James for about 6 months now. It was a special honour to do this, though it can be tiring when it cones to duties which he will be told by Prince James on what to do.

Now Prince James is the only child to the King and Queen, which meant he's the first in line to the throne. Because of this, his parents let him do anything he wants, and today is no different when he tells his servant, Christian to bring a special gift to him, as he may have a extraordinary surprise the prince has been waiting for.

Of course Christian doesn't mind about that at all, but couldn't wait to see what's this surprise, once he brings it to the teenage prince. Bear in mind though, Prince James didn't actually tell Christian what it actually is, but its a simple gift that His Royal Highness had ordered, which says can make him much bigger and fatter. And his real reason is he wanted to use his massive size to squash his loyal subjects, but he has this idea that he wanted to try it in Christian first. But again, he wanted to keep this a secret until he receives that gift, so he can show off to his servant personally.

While he waits, Christian quickly walking the the big hallway, as he wanted to head to the prince's bedroom as quickly as possible. He wouldn't want to keep James waiting, so he was able to get to the door a couple of minutes later, and he knocked on the door, before entering to see the prince in his pyjamas, since he had just got up in the morning. The prince yawned as he got out of his bed, while Christian would make a polite manner by greeted him as much as he could.

"Good morning, your highness! Did you enjoy your sleep?" Christian wondered with a smile, just as he wants to please the prince by bowing on his arrival.

"Ah Christian, I did! But I was hoping if you did bring a gift I was expecting today, haven't you?" Prince James wondered, looking so curious in anticipation for one thing.

"Of course, its right here, sir!" Christian nodded, and gives the gift to Prince James.

That lit up a curious smile, as he rushes over to open the gift, and that's when he had that smirk look on his face, and brings it out, so that he wanted his servant see it, that turns out its...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...a wishing ring.

*Noteb*
2. ...a ray device.

*Noteb*
3. ...a drinking potion.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/3219454-Christian