*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Toned But Losing It
  2. Security Guards
  3. Catalysts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2275066-Toned-But-Losing-It
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2108669
The highs and lows of a complex kids pizzeria, of both the weighty and horrific variety.
This choice: Michelle Neith  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Toned But Losing It

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Michelle angrily brushed her teeth, just out of the shower from a post workout wash. Her usual routine had been squished down by her schedule at Gerbert Gerbil's. All her exercise had to be crammed into one intensely short workout, as punctuality was a key to keep getting paid.

Michelle was a well built brunette. Toned arms, powerful thighs. She was active in different sports in high school, happier times before the drudgery of an adult life. Of taking a security gig at the mascot filled eatery and arcade, a crappier job than she had anticipated. She needed to save her paychecks up if she wanted to move on with her life, however.

"Stupid," she huffed, "cheap ass uniforms!"

The uniform for the security guards, an indigo blue outfit much like a police uniform but with starry patterned pockets, was officially the worst uniform ever made. Clingy, starchy and static-accumulating at all times, it was always uncomfortable. And the fabric had shrunk after the first wash. So did her second one. Any more uniforms she would have to buy out of her own pocket, unless the clothes were irreparably damaged by her employers. She had yet to figure out a way to make that stick.

The pants were tight going up her strong thighs, belt struggling to cinch. Michelle had a shapely, well muscled rear that fit these pants well before the laundry shrinkage. Now things were getting tight in the waist. Maybe it was the uniform. Or maybe the start of what would have been toned abs were covered by just the barest roll of fat. It didn't help that she was surrounded by customers eating pizzas, snacks and fatty deserts all day, the air was saturated with stale grease at the restaurant. Hence the need to keep up her exercising, she might get fat from the air alone at Gerbert's!

It didn't help that her metabolism had slowed down since she was a teenager. As a champion athlete in high school she had eaten monster amounts of calories to get energy, leaving her fit with a perky set of breasts compared to others on her team. It was hard to pinpoint exactly where her metabolism started failing her, she had to be more conscious of what and how much she ate.

At least the shirt wasn't nearly as tight as the pants. Although her clip on tie hid the few buttons across her chest that were starting to strain. Already the uniform itched and she hadn't even gotten to work yet!

Suffice to say Michelle was not in a good mood when she clocked in for her shift. There were company policies about staff always having big smiles when dealing with customers, something Michelle gave an honest effort for when she started. But her patience had been wearing thin from the typical flack given towards the security staff.

Another day at Gerbert Gerbil & the Cosmic Crew. Where do things start going wrong for her?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2275066-Toned-But-Losing-It