*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And the Rest of Them
  2. Hamster Louie
  3. Animatronics
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2348434-And-the-Rest-of-Them
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2108669
The highs and lows of a complex kids pizzeria, of both the weighty and horrific variety.
This choice: There are other minor animatronics that see Louie as their de facto leader.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

And the Rest of Them

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Hamster Louie may have been a forgotten character, an unspoken figure in the Cosmic Crew mythos that received no mention amongst the cast and crew, although that didn't mean he didn't have influence. The other animatronics were locked into routines. Of course they were, they were robots. There were designed to fit a certain niche, programmed for certain actions in the name of entertainment.

Limitations that Hamster Louie didn't have, left to himself. Louie knew how to stalk the unnoticed places, how to travel along tracks that had also been semi-forgotten. Perhaps it was a glitch, or lack of an update since he was a prototype animatronic. Maybe it meant something else entirely. But Hamster Louie was brewing up schemes for vengeance, vengeance against Gerbert and his friends who had stolen the limelight, and vengeance against those that had decided to scrap him.

Attitudes that somehow helped Hamster Louie bend other, lesser animatronics to his will. Less advertised then the iconic Cosmic Crew, there were other overlooked characters, robots, props and rejects. Ones that could be tasked by Hamster Louie for his nefarious plans. The denizens of the space themed restaurant.

Such as the Alien Bots. Four alien shaped robots devoid of any costume or characterization, stated in different corners of the stage show and restaurant. Each only carried a two-letter designation. AV, FM, RC, SX. To the uninitiated the designations were meaningless. However each Alien Bot carried backup tech that controlled aspects of the multimedia uses at Gerbert's. AV for the televisions, video and cartoon displays. FM for the audio, music and sound effects. RC for toy, puppet and moving feature control. And SX for special effects, lights and lasers and sparklers and other elements used for the shows.

Two other interactive characters were Squigs and Heev. Squigs was the multi-tendriled alien thing that zoomed about the ceiling track supported by a tiny spaceship. Squigs was used to deliver prizes and presents. Heev was a clunky creature of metal, orange and tan, containing a helium tank and able to blow up a variety of balloons.

There were also the Rejects. A collective category for the non-spaced themed robotic units for other concepts not originally meant to be at the Gerbert Gerbil's restaurant. Staff had a nickname for each of them: Gumball, Casino, and Decaff. Gumball and Casino are the most similar, being mobile machines. To wit Gumball is a dispenser for namesake gum balls and candy, while Casino is a demographic inappropriate video slot machine. Decaff is quite unusual, being an ambulatory coffee bar with limited expression. Decaff keeps to the employee lounge while the rest are seen on the floor from time to time.

Left to their own devices, these various animatronics and robots are not malicious nor benevolent. There's little within them to act out of their defined role. That changes when Hamster Louie sways them into devious aims.

So which group was Hamster Louie using for a plot?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Alien Bots: AV, FM, RC & SX

*Noteb*
2. Suigs and Heev

*Noteb*
3. The Rejects: Gumball, Casino & Decaff

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2348434-And-the-Rest-of-Them