*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288328-Hali-the-Kecleon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Hali the Kecleon!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hali the Kecleon!

    by: Unknown
1. Hali (Kecleon)

2. Male

3. A lazy n' lewd male kecleon from the jungles of jarassa! These jungles are famous for their wide variety of incredibly delicious fruits... that have an ungodly, terrible rank scent to them! The creatures of jarassa loved chowing down on this food, but they had to grow super accustomed to the awful stank, first. The rest of their bodies became pretty rank in the jungle, but the worst smell was their breath!

The stinkiest one was definitely Hali. He was nasty all over, mind, but his breath could knock out a Taurus at ten paces. What's worse, he loved giving big, long, mind-searingly nasty makeouts to those who got in his way! This ensured they were out for a loooong time so he could do whatever he wanted. Hearing about the stink-tournament, he decided to test his luck!

4. Stink Stats:
Feet: Unbearable
Farts: Ungodly
Body Odor: Putrid
Butt: Ungodly
Breath: Deadly x2

5. Stink Resistance: 100/100

6. Special Abilities:

Super Tongue: He can extend his tongue to hook someone in!

Color Change: Can swap types and blend into the background!

7. Sex: yes. Genders: Any.

You have the following choices:

1. A challenger!

*Noteb*
2. A second challenger!

*Noteb*
3. Gasp, a third!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288328-Hali-the-Kecleon