*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288353-Swyft-the-Shiny-Sylveon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Swyft the Shiny Sylveon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Swyft the Shiny Sylveon

    by: Flarfenarfle
1. Swyft (Shiny Sylveon) (Normal) (Champion)

2. Male

3. Brief character Description:

Everyone in the tournament knows about the lovable little stink sniffing Sylveon Swift! This however, is not that Sylveon. Swyft is a genetically engineered Sylveon, cloned by the Professor in the Dungeon of the Secret Stat using Swift's DNA. He's been genetically altered to be stronger, faster, smellier, and so much meaner. He was originally a pet project, someone to patrol the dungeon and gather more test subjects for the Professor. However, Swyft had other plans, and now the Professor is his favorite slave!

Unlike his friendly, pink counterpart, Swyft thoroughly enjoys torturing and tormenting others to the point that he has a fetish for it! He loves watching Pokemon writhe and whimper as they choke on his stink... or other things. Though you'd never guess it just by looking at him. And he'll give you an honest to God smile as he strangles you with his ribbons because you refused to smell him. Or because you insulted him.

Soon after Swyft's arrival, Jason the Dewott learned the hard way that this cute little Sylveon was nothing like Swyft. Swyft took te champion title from Jason as well as a DNA sample for testing.

After obtaining his Champion status, and his infamous reputation, Swyft came across the one individual with the power to defeat him. Lucy. Swyft was never taught how to deal with powerful emotions, and Lucy used that to her advantage. Swyft and Lucy are a couple now, and she's the only one Swyft will ever bow his head to.

4. Stink stats
Feet: Deadly x13
Farts: Deadly x13
Body Musk: Deadly x13
Butt (Without Farting): Deadly x13
Breath: Deadly x13

5. Stink resistance (--out of 100)
95/100

6 Special Abilities

Cute Charm: If an enemy so much as touches Swyft, they have a chance to fall in love with him.

Attract: Swyft's Attract ability is strong enough to work on any gender, and even genderless Pokemon!

Super Ribbons: Swyft's ribbons are just as dangerous, if not more so than his stench. They're strong enough to toss a Wailord and can stretch to unimaginable lengths!

Drain Kiss: Swyft has retained Swift's variation of the move Drain Kiss. If he kisses his opponent, he can drain the stench from them and adds it to any one if his stats or all of them. He can also consume stink resistance, or just plain drain their life energy.

Science!: Taking a leaf out of his creator-turned-bitch's book, Swyft loves to take his opponents home and experiment on them. Or just flat out break their minds, depends on what he's feeling like that day

Genetic Enhancement: When Swyft was created, the Professor added all sorts of extra advantages and abilities. Swyft has a fast enough reaction time to see through almost any attack, is immune to hypnosis, and is five times stronger than a normal Sylveon.

Misty Terrain: Swyft uses this power to transport enemies to his own little world. The entire ring is transformed into a field of pink mist. And as long as he's in it, he can make anything he wants happen!

Dragon Slayer: Swyft is entirely immune to the stenches of Dragon types. And his stink is twice as strong against them!

Cum is a hell of a drug: In addition to lust-inducing crotch musk, Swyft's semen is actually addictive, and very sweet. However, he's also completely sterile.

7. Sex is allowed with anyone!

You have the following choices:

1. Challenger

2. Challenger

*Noteb*
3. More Challengers!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flarfenarfle (UN: pudding502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288353-Swyft-the-Shiny-Sylveon