*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288506-Champion-Denka-the-Lycanroc
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Denka  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Champion: Denka the Lycanroc

    by: Twisterthief
1. Contestant: Denka the Lycanroc (Midnight form), Champion

2. Gender: Male

3. Brief character description:
Hailing from Alola, Denka was once a smelly little Rockruff, with a penchant for fighting and trouble making. He would always bully pokemon he thought were weaker than him, delighting in their humiliation and the feeling of being stronger than them. In truth, this came from his family; being the runt of the litter in a Lycanroc Midnight pack was not very easy, and he was often beaten and stinked out by his siblings. Sick of their treatment of him, Denka left them to train. Doing so day and night on every weak pokemon he could find, it wasn't long before he evolved. With his new found strength and increased stink, Denka set out to find somewhere he could prove himself.

Being the runt of his pack, Denka is a bit on the smaller side for a male Lycanroc Midnight. However, his pack is known for it's strength, and Denka is very well bred, being the offspring of two of the pack's mightiest members. In other words, despite his stature, he is still very physically powerful. Being the runt also made him think a bit harder about fighting and training, giving him slightly better intelligence than other Lycanrocs.

In one of his very starting bouts, Denka met Drought, a Braixen Champion who is a master magician. After nearly getting easily beaten, Drought offered to use his powers on Denka to make him stronger. Denka greedily accepted, and with his newfound strengths, easily crushed Drought. After taking the champion serum, Denka has become even more powerful, both in terms of stink and strength. Denka now lives in his champion suite rather than in the crappy shack he lived in before. However, he took all of his old shack's "charm" with him; his new room is already a mess!

4. Stink stats
Feet: Deadly X7
Farts: Deadly X3
Body Musk: Deadly X5
Butt (Without Farting): Deadly X5
Breath: Deadly

5. Stink resistance (70 out of 100)

6. Any special abilities:

Confidence: As long as Denka is in control of his fight, he will perform well. In other words, if he is doing well and beating his opponent, he fights better. If he begins to lose control and starts losing, he will begin to panic. In this state, he fights more crazily and violently, but his overall performance drops. His stink resistance also drops the more he panics.

Runt: Denka is sensitive about his height. It's not easy for pokemon who aren't used to seeing Lycanrocs to notice, however Denka hates being taunted about his height at all. Taunting him will speed up his drop into panic mode.

Female Weak: Denka despises being bested by females; a lot of female Lycanrocs in his pack were especially cruel to him. That being said, Denka gets frustrated more quickly if he's losing to a female.

Hypnosis: Thanks to Drought's magic, Denka now has a hypnotizing gaze attack! It's very powerful, but requires time to use, and the opponent has to stare into Denka's eyes while they work their mojo.

Size Control: Also thanks to Drought's magic, Denka can control both his and his opponent's size! This requires a bit of energy to use, and is prone to backfiring if Denka is confused, but other than that it's a pretty straightforward change. The more drastic the size change, the more energy Denka uses.

7. Sexy stuff is allowed. Preferably females, but can be fooled pretty easily by traps/girly boys. As a writer, I prefer to play sub, but Denka can easily be dom or sub depending on how the fight went and the mood he is in (although he will never admit to liking being dominated).

You have the following choices:

1. Challenger 1

*Noteb*
2. More challengers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twisterthief (UN: twisterthief at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288506-Champion-Denka-the-Lycanroc