*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The game
  2. Oh, yeah one more thing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/213170-Finally-get-to-meet-Mommy/cid/70554-The-game
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #213170
Is Liannas mother really coming to find her?
This choice: 'Watching' a school football game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The game

    by: The Nameless Hermit
Everyone cheers, someone scored. You make your way under the bleachers. You go to the frist few rows of bleachers and look through the space. You reach into someones back pocket and pull out their wallet. You pull out 28 dollars, leaving a few bills still in the wallet, and slip it back in the persons pocket. You go from person to person grabing thrie wallets, taking some money and putting the wallet back.

You've made to the top bleachers, by climbing, by the time halftime comes. You slip someones wallet back and put the dollar bills in your pocket when someone pulls you down. You can't see who the person is but hear them you know instantly, "What are you doing?"
It's...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your friend, Buddy Harris

2. The quarterback, John Davidson

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/213170-Finally-get-to-meet-Mommy/cid/70554-The-game