*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Songs
  2. Oh, yeah one more thing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/213170-Finally-get-to-meet-Mommy/cid/70799-Songs
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #213170
Is Liannas mother really coming to find her?
This choice: Playing in your 'band'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Songs

    by: The Nameless Hermit
You finish playing 'The rock show' by Blink 182. The few people that have stayed for the whole song clap and throw money into your cases.
"Okay, what else do y'all want to hear?" Buddy Harris calls. Buddy and you are the ones that sing. Buddy plays guitar too.
"Anyone? We'll play anything we know, and we know a lot!" Jasmin O'Neil, who plays drums, says. No one says anything, "Don't make us choose a song. If we do pick a song you'll be paying us to stop, and we don't stop until the song is done," you call. You don't have microphones so you need to raise your voice.
"Britany Spears!" someone shouts.
"Do I look like I'm going to sing Britany Spears? Get out of here!" Some people laugh.
You spend a few more minutes waiting for people to name a song.
Finally someone you can't see calls, "'Cowboy take me away'."
"Hey Lee, isn't that a group you like," Buddy asks.
"Yeah, Dixie Chicks," To whoever said it you say, "Sorry, me'n'Jasmin are the only ones that know it."
"So, we've played songs without the right instruments before. C'mon Lee no one says country," Natalie Heart says, she plays flute and guitar.

You have the following choices:

1. Play it

*Noteb*
2. Don't play it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/213170-Finally-get-to-meet-Mommy/cid/70799-Songs