*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magic Fat-aba
  2. Futaba Sakura
  3. Persona 5
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139330-Persona-Girls-Gain-Weight/cid/2409521-Magic-Fat-aba
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2139330
Help the girls of Personas 3, 4 and 5 gain weight!
This choice: Magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Magic Fat-aba

    by: TheWordsmith
What kind of magic is making Futaba pudgy?

Cognitive Corpulence - Futaba enters Mementos and encounters the shadow of an FA that can alter the cognitive landscape, even on Persona users! Can Futaba get away before this enigmatic shadow turns her into a complete butterball?

A New Awakening - Futaba has alway wanted to be fat - her metabolism has just thwarted her every attempt thus far. But after being brave enough to join the phantom thieves, decide to begin school again, and even managing to go to the beach that one time, her persona has gotten pretty powerful; Maybe she can use that power to accomplish her desires?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cognitive Corpulence

2. A New Awakening

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheWordsmith (UN: not88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheWordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139330-Persona-Girls-Gain-Weight/cid/2409521-Magic-Fat-aba