*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awake in a dungeon in cages
  2. Ordinary day in College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139417-Emily-vs-the-Tickle-Witch/cid/2409396-Awake-in-a-dungeon-in-cages
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2139417
This is a story of a group of girls who face off against a seductive witch.
This choice: Awake in a dungeon in cages  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Awake in a dungeon in cages

    by: eye_dunno
         I awake, only to find myself lying on a makeshift cot on the floor. Iron bars surround me, keeping me from moving very far. By the looks of it, my 'cell' is about 8 feet by 8 feet, with a 10 foot ceiling. The cells seem to literally be right next to one another, with a wall on the back and a walkway in front, with even more cells on the other side of the walkway. I count about 30 cells, give or take, all full of my classmates from our last class! Some girls are already awake, one even motions me to be quiet as I get up. I think her name is Hillary... Maybe it's Helen, I can't remember quite yet.

         "What's going on?" I whisper to the girl next to my cell, whose name strikes me as Tiffany.
         "I don't know," whispers Tiffany, "I just got up 10 minutes ago!"

         I look around to see that most girls have woken up, but some are still slumbering. 'What happened to us? Where are we?' I start to wonder. Suddenly, and loudly, the door to this dungeon opens and in comes.... Hands? Hands that move and seem to have minds of their own? What on earth is happening here? A woman dressed in purple and blue also comes in. Ms. Lolita? What is she doing here?

         Ms. Lolita looks around slowly, almost inquisitively. "Alright hands, wake up those who still slumber!" she commands and then claps twice.
         We all cower in fear, but 5 of the girls are still asleep. How are they going to be woken up? I must have seen at least 4 dozen hands waltz through here and position themselves on top of each sleeping girl, as if waiting for a command. I'm just able to count 10 hands on one girl when I hear a loud "Commence" from Ms Lolita.

         Instantly, stirring and rustling is heard, followed shortly thereafter by loud fits of... laughter? I look upon the girl with the ten hands on her and notice that she is held in place by 4 of the hands while the remaining 6 seem to be tickling her all over. One hand is in each armpit, one hand is working her belly, another is tickling both thighs and the last two are on the feet!
         I notice the girl scream, "HAAA-HAAA-STAAAHP-IIIITT-HAA-HAA!!!!!" despite all the other screams and fits of laughter I hear on top of it all.
         Ms. Lolita declares loudly, "This is what you get for sleeping while I enter the room. You will learn to show respect and pay attention!"
         I turn to look at Becky, who was also sleeping and is now being tormented. She too is being tickled in much the same manner, her face beat red, tears rolling down her cheeks. The hands are positioned in roughly the same manner, 6 are tickling her while 4 are holding her in place. '4 are holding her in place?' I start to wonder. 'How can 4 clearly detached hands be holding someone in place with firm grip like this? HOW?'
         Then again, it sort of stirs up some feeling in me, a feeling I can't quite identify as of yet as I peer on Becky's tormented perfect clothed body. A slight smile starts to form on my face.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell the witch to stop

2. Keep watching the girls as they are tickled

*Noteb*
3. Offer the witch a deal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eye_dunno (UN: jamin8r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139417-Emily-vs-the-Tickle-Witch/cid/2409396-Awake-in-a-dungeon-in-cages