*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139931-Equestria-Girls-Animal-TF-Story/cid/2612428-Jack-gains-new-depth-perception
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2139931
Turn your favourite Equestria Girls into animals!
This choice: Jack gains new depth perception...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jack gains new depth perception...

    by: Pony.Mike
As Jack sat and watched, May his desired girlfriend for that night had her personal curse brought to light. Jack wondered why cute and sexy girls always seem to have something about them they tend to hide. May had her fury hide as a hidden trait, and just from falling into a creek of cold water, it sparked her transforming. becoming a Brunette colored donkey.

What began and took but an hour of time did to May what took ten million years to evolve though history. Jack rather expected that a cute girl with such a curse would, after her changing run away and want to hide. May was very different about her situation, as she wished to linger, to stand, turn, as model for Jack the sensual advantages of becoming a donkey. Jack finally stood up and approaching May, he began to pet at her furry self, like she were a pet.

May was not a pet and felt humiliated when she was being treated like a pet animal. As Jack did his foolish tries at scratching under her chin, or tussling her mane, his donkey friend tried to bite his roving hand.

"Hey, what the..., I was only trying to be friendly," Jack said, but May had her own ideas, and her first thought was to get Jack sexually interested with her different body.

May turned, presenting Jack with a clear view of her then all black, as leathery, donkey size vulva. She knew that Jack was a city boy, having little idea how equines courted, or how they mated. With her bony tail hiked up high and held to her left side, she began to wink her vulva lips, drawing the attention of Jack to where May wanted him to pay attention.

"What, you want me to feel of your dark lips of donkey sex?" Jack asked, as he felt May was acting rather vile and she having become an animal, was to him as something dirty.

"Hee-Haw," May brayed, she turning her rump toward wherever Jack stepped to side step the aroused donkey.

"Hey, stop trying to step on my feet with your hoofs." Jack said, but as he took a step to get out of the way, he swung his right arm to the right, and with a sashay step, May turned and Jack's right hand and arm met her vulva square-on. A warm as wet and juicy donkey vulva engulfed the right hand and arm of Jack, up to his elbow as inside the sex of May.

Rippling donkey vagina muscles grabbed at, and held the arm inside her hot tunnel. May held her stance with tail set high above, as Jack began to struggle, wanting his hand and arm removed from inside of May. "This is nasty," Jack ranting at May, as she Hee-Hawed, remarking in her lingo as he was how he originally thought to have and do if she let him just an hour earlier.

May turned and Jack had to turn with her, as she reached her incisor teeth to give a bite at the waistband of Jack's bluejeans.

"Pop," went the button holding his jeans in place around his waistline. A second quick bite tore his jeans to fall down around the ankles on Jack.

"Hey, you want me naked," Jack yelled, as May brayed, like she answered him in the affirmative.

As then, May released her hold of Jack's arm, and he fell away from being elbow deep inside her vagina.

"Thanks, hey what is this," Jack yelped, he looking at his juicily coated arm, the skin being two tan shades darker, and where the female donkey juices touched, he had donkey fur sprouting.

"No way," Jack yelled, as May turned with her tail set high again and caught Jack's left arm slipped snug into her equine snatch.

"No, no let me go," Jack yelped again, but May had a plan she had used before, and for Jack his ordeal was just beginning.

"Pop," again and the left arm exited the donkey vaginal hold, leaving his left arm and right arm as a matched pair of transforming limbs.

"Please May, I do not want to become for you as a donkey, not even for a day!" Jack reeled, as May did as well, but she using her most infecting private part of her body as a weapon. May turned and gave a broad donkey tongue lick at the exposed human penis, arousing Jack to gaining an erection. Her saliva was as infecting as was her vaginal juices. A fast lick and what Jack sported grew then four inches longer and doubled of its girth. As Jack reveled with the thought of his penis becoming longer, May gave her slap-lick at the scrotum on Jack.

"What, what, no May, no," Jack said, but his pleading came a bit late as his scrotum began to swell, getting bigger, until his testes were the size equal to two furry Avocados. As do large testicles make and release testosterone into the male body, Avocado size balls began to drown Jack with increased levels of testosterone. This made Jack feel really horny, and his elongated erection wanted some feel of a release.

"Oh May, oh please," Jack pleaded, as what he did not want just minutes before, he felt a growing dire need similar to a stallion.

May standing there being a female donkey was a bit too tall for Jack to mate with her donkey self. It was night time and May with her donkey eye could see better in the dark than what Jack could, and she began to walk away.

"Hey wait," Jack called to May, he following her, ran after her, but stopped when he saw what she had found.

May stood with her donkey hind end facing toward a cut off tree stump, as it with Jack standing atop the stump, his changed, longer penis could reach and insert inside her vulva. Jack was so horny he ceased to fight the terrible urge, and stepped up on the tree stump. As with a slow and more loving manner, Jack held his bigger penis in line with the donkey vulva and leaned forward, compressing his penis into the donkey jennet slick pussy. May groaned as the thicker rod slid in, and Jack began to breathe with heavy breaths.

"I hope this does not change me more," Jack said, as May turned her head and offered her lover a soft sounding bray...

You have the following choices:

1. Jack is in deep new troubles...

*Noteb*
2. May hears somebody coming...

*Noteb*
3. Oops...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pony.Mike (UN: pony-mike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139931-Equestria-Girls-Animal-TF-Story/cid/2612428-Jack-gains-new-depth-perception