*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2951324-The-Morning-After-With-Padm
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: The next morning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

The Morning After With Padmé

    by: Gfan735
When morning arrived, Padmé felt refreshed and ready for the day. Looking down to see you comfortably resting between her breasts, she smiles and gently moves you onto the bed.

As she goes about getting ready for the day, Padmé thinks back to the night before. She remembered that she woke up sometime during the night. Unable to think of why, however, she shrugs and continues getting ready.

While she prepared for the day, you found yourself staring wide awake at the ceiling. You woke up long before Padmé did. In fact, you weren't really able to fall back asleep after the incident with her. Thinking back to it, you blush heavily and try to clear it from your mind.

Luckily, Padmé returns from the other room, which breaks you from your thoughts. Wearing a very simple, for a senator at least, royal blue dress, Padmé walks over to her closet and picks out a small headpiece to wear.

"Ummm. Do you always have to wear those?" you question as you get up.

Turning to face you, an exasperated grin is the only response Padmé gives you while she secures the headpiece on her.

"Yes. It's a tradition for Nabooian women in power to wear these types of headwear during most formal occasions. It is definitely annoying sometimes, but a senator must stay in the good graces of their constituents. I've found that following the simple traditions makes up for the fact that I'm often a maverick in the Senate," Padmé explains as she makes her way over to the bed and takes a seat next to you.

"That's.....a very intelligent strategy," you concede as Padmé shoots a triumphant grin your way.

"Thanks. Now, we still have around half an hour before we go to the Senate floor," she stated while looking towards a nearby chronometer.

"We?" you state confusedly.

"Yes. We. I distinctly remember you accepting the position as my senatorial insole during my everyday work. Don't worry though, you're getting free housing and meals as payment. Be good and I'll throw in some health benefits," Padmé informs you with a mischievous grin.

Damn it. She had you there. You curse yourself for falling for.......wait. Why would you be upset about this? In fact, this is the best job offer you've ever received. You get to be at this beautiful woman's feet and you're encouraged to enjoy yourself. Realizing this, you congratulate yourself for getting to such an amazing position. Calming yourself for a moment, you allow your sarcasm to flow through you once more.

"Better be dental," you quip, eliciting a chuckle from Padmé.

"Maybe. Anyway, how did you end up sleeping last night?" she replies as she looks over her duties for the day.

You instantly freeze up upon hearing her question. There's no way that you're going to answer that question truthfully. In fact, the events of last night are probably going to be taken to the grave with you.

"Nothing happened last night. I slept perfectly fine and nothing disturbed your sleep," you state loudly with a slight blush before wincing slightly at your tone. Even a Droid wouldn't sound as robotic as you did.

Padmé simply raises an eyebrow and sends a confused glance your way.

"Ooookayyyy?" she states, not convinced at all by your answer. Very suspicious now, she decides to push her questioning.

"Are you sure that nothing happened? You seem troubled," Padmé states.

You debate telling her the truth or not. On one hand, you feel bad lying to her. On the other, the truth is rather awkward and you're unsure over how she'll react.

What do you end up doing?

You have the following choices:

1. Tell the truth

*Noteb*
2. Continue lying

*Noteb*
3. Don't talk about it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gfan735 (UN: gfan735 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2951324-The-Morning-After-With-Padm