*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/ZWTSMW23G-Up-A-Weasley
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Up A Weasley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Up A Weasley

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
She needs to get you out of class, but she also knows that it wasn't going to be easy. Not with all the other students, as she had to hide you someplace where no one will look. Ginny closed her eyes, as she knew exactly where it would be. She just hopes that you weren't like... some weird pervert or something. Which you were hoping as well. The giantess lifted herself off the seat just slightly. Not enough to stand up and garner attention, but just enough to be able to move you where she wants. Holding her wand under the table, she made sure no one saw what she would do.

You were still recovering from being under Ginny, when your body lifted up. You take a good second to realize what she was doing, and she was levitating you with a spell. She moved her wand slightly, and you get brought in front of the desk, hanging underneath.

"Are you dropping me on the ground?" You whisper to her, because that was the obvious train of thought. Not what Ginny did though, as she brought you close to the ground, but you didn't touch.

Instead the giantess brought you under her robe, and between her giant black socks. Wait, under her robe, is this where she was holding you.

"It's for the best try me." She whispered sure you would be wondering. You get zoomed high up the robe as it went into darkness, only light being her pale legs.

Getting over any nervousness that the girl would be feeling, she brought you to her panties, and actually pushed you into her bottoms.

Under her skirt, and now under her underwear, she really stuck you inside! She used her fingers on the outside to pull on her underwear to open you up.

"G-Ginny, what are you doing this doesn't make sense!" You shout and complain to her, fighting around trying to prevent this. Ginny though kept forcing you inside, because she knows you won't be found at all if you are in there!

The giantess relaxed, as she stopped her Levitating Spell once you were under her cheeks, and then she sat down.

Any thoughts about being free went out of your mind, as you were trampled under her cheeks. Spread out like a starfish, as you can't make a single movement to free yourself. The giantess giggled and laughed for a second, feeling you ticklish down there.

She's used to sitting on her Quidditch Broom, so you were an unusual feeling for her. Still, she knows it's best and sits down, waiting for the class to be over. You struggle around more and more under her, as Ginny whispered.

"Quit it... I know you are probably excited down there, but if anyone knows that you are in my butt, we will both get in trouble. Me for accidentally shrinking you, and you for being a giant perv to me." Ginny said this and you just can't believe it! Not like you want to be here! You would argue with her, but you were stuck under and against her large bum!

When the class finally dismissed, Ginny was out of the room quickly. As she got up and picked her stuff (And your stuff) up as well, she walked outside. It's going to be hard, but she needs to ignore the tiny man that was bouncing with her bum.

And you were, her rear didn't look too big from the outside, but it was huge and you were taken a ride with the pale cheeks. They were just rubbing and pounding on you with every step that she took through Hogwarts.

And Ginny smiled, it's not like she enjoys it... it was just a funny feeling. She was planning on helping you and keeping you hidden, but that stopped when she saw someone.

The smartest Girl in all of Hogwarts! "Hermione!"

She ran over, as Hermione turned her head, her brown hair moving. "Ginny, hello did you just get out of class."

"I have a problem Hermione... a big problem, well... it's little now but I need your help."

"What is it?" Hermione asked, willing to help the sister of one of her closest friends, and a close friend as well.

Ginny was going to talk, before turning her head side to side. "C-Can we talk in private?" Now Hermione was feeling a bit concerned.

-

"And... he's against my Bum right now!" The two of them went to an empty classroom.

Hermione learned about the shrunken man, and she has a simple question. "Can you show me him."

"I-I can." She blushed, and turned. Reaching into her panties, she began to try and grab you. However... she felt you tight, in fact she found that she couldn't pull you off. "H-He is a pervert! He's holding on!" Ginny was in a panic, but Hermione kept calm. Acting like a big sister, Hermione got onto her knees.

"Let me inspect." Ginny blushed, as she felt Hermione's fingers under her robe, under her skirt and feeling up her panties. She didn't reach in there, she just inspected. "That potion you made on him, it's completely untested, he could be shrunken, and he could be a lot stickier than last time, evident of now."

"So he's stuck there..." Ginny blushed. "I wish I thought this through."

"It's fine Ginny, the last thing I want to is to have you in trouble. I'll look into it." Ginny smiled, as Hermione went in for a hug, while Hermione smiled and hugged her back, feeling her butt and the little stuck outline that was you. She felt you wiggling around, as she giggled.

"Seems like he's not too happy about it, Well, sounds like you should get used to being part of Ginny's bum" She teased, as even Ginny gave out a laugh. She's happy that she got Hermione's attention.

"I promise you'll be unstuck and grown in no time," Ginny smiled, but it wasn't soon enough. Because ________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She has a lot of homework to do

*Noteb*
2. She has Quidditch Practice!

*Noteb*
3. She is feeling a bit gassy...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/ZWTSMW23G-Up-A-Weasley