*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2851357-Jessica-Teleports-You-Away
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: Get teleported away!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessica Teleports You Away

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You scold the little girl, telling her off as you need to. She shrunk a random blonde girl! Now using her as a doll and somehow tracked her down. Now she was determined to stop her. For you, you were going to make sure that didn’t happen. Or at least try.

Jessica, while not physically imposing, clearly has powers that you were not able to counter. A little bit scared about it, but you were going to make sure you wouldn’t show it.

However, after a certain scolding, a weird feeling went through your body. Something that you can’t explain. It felt like a bug was crawling through your bodies and eating you from the inside out. You collapsed down onto one knee, not being able to hold yourself as you grip your stomach.

“W-What the hells is happening!” You shout, freaking out. Looking ahead, her face right in front of you as you were on your knee.

“I’m just putting some charms on you.” She said, the girl not being happy with you. “That one was the pain charm, you like it. Makes you feel like hell.”

“W-What? Ahhh!” You shout falling down on your stomach, gripping it even more. “Oh, stop it!”

“No, this is what you get, for being so rude to me!” She shouted back.

Normally, you wouldn’t think about punching a child, but this girl was really asking for it.

“Paralyse charm, that would be a good one.” She said turning it on and suddenly you could not do anything. Move at all, besides you eyeballs shifting up to her. 

Clearly, you were pretty screwed.

“This is what you get, for being such a rude man. I don’t even want to turn you into a doll, you are too annoying!”

You tried speaking back, but found that you could not really. So Jessica kept talking.

“So what i’m gonna do is send you somewhere else. I don’t know where, and I don’t care. I just want to see you get stepped on!”

Wait, what?

“That’s right, you are going there the size of a bug! Good luck with surviving anything!” She cackled, much more evil than a tiny girl should be. She snapped at you as her eyes looked onto you. “I can put on all these other charms on you, but you know what... I don’t care about you anymore.”

“H-Help me!” Barbie said as you looked her way.

“He’s not going to be able to help you, cause there is nothing to help him. Goodbye and have fun in your new life. Well, for how long you have left!”

Suddenly, you saw a circle swirl around you, and just like that... you fell in.

Falling down as in the very least, you could feel your limps move once again. The pain going away as well, as you fall down as far as you can. Swinging your arms and legs as you feel like your falling off a cliff. This was not an instantaneous portal, you were in some sort of a pocket dimension. Falling and falling as you get a bit worried. You were pretty much screwed.

This one moment has changed your life forever, and in the very least you were not going to go to your little sisters birthday party.

You fall for a little bit more, until the other end of the portal came. You fell right out, and you were in the normal world again.

There was a problem though, as you were not normal size. Just like that evil child said, you were bug size. The world, seeming to stretch on for so long as you skydive down to the ground.

Looking over your shoulder, you could see the portal that you fell from. So much smaller than it was before, as it adjusted to your new size.

How are you going to survive so small. This changes your whole life? Well one thing has changed to say the least. The magic world is apparently a thing now, which means that maybe you can find another witch or something like that grow you big!

Granted, hopefully they were not as rotten as that stupid child.

While you were thinking about this, something else came into mind. Turning your head down, you were going to die.

There was no way you were gonna survive this. The velocity you were going down at, you were gonna explode when you hit the ground!

All the planning that you did was gonna be useless as about to die. Closing your eyes, you get ready for what you can’t really prepare for her.

You fell down, and got hit hard. Right onto your chest, your face and your groin as you fell like you got hit by several mack trucks.

You fell down and laid there for a long while, unable to really except what just happened. Eyes closed, when you turn your body.

You felt terrible, but you were actually alive! None of your body was even broken, you don’t know how but you are not questioning it.

Still, you planned on laying there for a while making sure not to move at all. So you are alive after all. Means you were going to have to figure out what to do.

You roll around, looking at the world around you. Which would of worked, if you didn’t fall right onto your face and felt a bit bruised. You could barely see anything, so you just wait there for you to be able to.

At least you were away from Jessica. You think you had it pretty bad Barbie would have it worse. Jessica would be treating her terrible. A child with godlike powers with no concept of good or bad. If only you could do something back then.

Still you had to move on, you were in your own troubles and you needed to figure this out. You rub your eyes and let it heal until you could see.

You were ________________

You have the following choices:

1. At a Sorority house

2. TBD

3. TBD

4. TBD

5. TBD

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2851357-Jessica-Teleports-You-Away