*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2878085-Getting-Charlies-Attention
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: and get Charlie's attention, she seems nice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Getting Charlie's Attention

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

Well, looking at all of the giant girls that towered over you, you really did think about who you wanted. Only one answer came to mind though, Charlie. She seemed like a nice girl, very pretty and less dangerous than the rest.

So you do just that, going after her as you follow her footsteps. Of course you had to sprint at top speed just to catch up to her walking casually. You chase after her, getting right behind her as you wear a smile. She was in the kitchen, a garbage bag as she was throwing bottles. It really did like look like a mess in here, one hell of a party it must of been.

Regardless you move around and chase, getting to her large feet as she was barefoot at the moment. You stand next to her, a smile on your face as you know just how to get her attention.

Now if you go to her toes, and touch them she might think you are a bug and step on you. That would end really bad for you, so instead you go for another plan. You move around and go to her garbage bag. Grabbing it with both of your hands, as suddenly you try to move it as much as you can.

Making rustling as you hope that this was good. You have to be found, or at least... that’s what you wanted.

Instead, Charlie lifted it up! You made a mistake as you get pulled up as well. You were unable to do anything as she tossed it up over her shoulder.

“W-Wait!” You shout in a panic as you go flying, over her shoulder as you frantically try to hold on. You have no idea how she has so much strength! Regardless, it was a bit insane. She went over, moving over and outside of the sorority. Tossing it into the bin as you breathed a sigh of relief. Until you realised you were going with it. You need to stay on this girl, what are you going to do though!

With wide eyes and a panic, you move around and go over. Dropping from the garbage and finally, grabbing her body.

She dropped it off and headed back inside, as whatever you were grabbing on was moving back and forth with each step. What exactly were you holding on to? That was a good question you feel, and when looking around you understood.

You were on her bootie. Grabbing hold of her pants left butt cheek as you were still there. Holy shit that’s insane, it felt so juicy. You can’t help but wear a smile on your face, even if the situation was dangerous.

As she moved in, cleaning more you know you can’t get her attention from her butt, you need to climb around.

SO you do just that, moving around and crawling up her butt, as she talked to a sorority girl. With less moving this made it easier for you. So you climb up and around, moving over her pants as you scurry around to the front. In no time at all, you reached her front, right where her thigh and crotch was. Looking up at her, she left the conversation and moved to the couch. Sitting down as it was like a rollercoaster for you. Good thing you moved away from the butt, otherwise you would of gotten sat on. Well, maybe that’s not the worst thing. Regardless you got going and climbed up her even more. She pulled out her phone and her attention went there. You would of attempted to yell for her, but she was also playing some music through the phone as well, which would of drowned out your small voice. The it was The Killers, not a bad pick.

So now you had to get her attention, how were you going to do it though? After thinking for a bit at her waist, you got an idea. Pretty stupid but... well you could think of stupider.

Taking a couple of steps back, you look at the giant mountain that was this woman, you can probably make that climb, and if you do it really fast as well you will get her attention most likely. You know in movies people go slowly to not alert anyone, so the opposite should be used as your advantage.

You look at her, your eyes on her as you suddenly start. You start moving, and running up her body. Sprinting up her stomach and finally climbing up her tits. Not the best footing, but you did get up there. Grabbing onto her underboob as you were right between her nipples.

Now was the time to actually go, you pull yourself up. Moving yourself up and hearing the music louder and louder in your ear. Regardless, that didn’t change the fact as you pulled yourself up.

Even with the music, you doubt she won’t see you. She just has to avert her gaze a bit and she will see you. With a smile you start. “Hey! Hey down here!”

This did work, as she paused. Looking right down at you. Seems like this freaked her out, as she screamed.

“What the fuck!” She shouted, a hand coming and sending you off. You felt yourself get attacked and shoved off, having a rough landing all the way down to the ground. You hit the carpet hard as you look up. As for Charlie, she got up onto her feet, moving over. “How the hell do we have bugs?” She questioned as you had to give her that. She got up and got moving, coming closer to you and looking down. You laid onto your back, looking at the giant beauty.

As she was bending over, moving hair out of her face as she looked down at you.

Now little did you know, not only did Jessica teleport you and shrink you, but she added another charm. One that will prove a problem. And you will find out now.

She added it so _______________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2878085-Getting-Charlies-Attention