*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2952052-Taken-Care-By-Tickle
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: I'll help you, by giving you a home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Taken Care By Tickle

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You were confused by what she said. “You will... let me stay here. Well thanks Tickle, but i’m not really sure I want to be here.”

“Well... that’s the awkward part. You know about me, so you know about Santa now!” She said. “I can’t just go ahead and put you back in the normal world, you’ll spill the red and green beans!” The giant elf said as you shook your head.

“N-No I won’t.”

“Plus I don’t think I could fix your size, i’m not that magical.” she said admitting it. “So you can say with me, it will be perfect. Don’t you worry.” With that, she moved her hands and lifted you out of the stockings. She went ahead and moved over to her seat in front of the fireplace. Sitting down as she got comfy, shaking her butt in the chair for a little bit. Still holding you the entire time. “I know that you probably don’t want to be here, but i’ll make this life so much better than the one you had before! I’ll fill your life with so much magic, it will feel like christmas all throughout the year!”

You got to admit, her jolly and upbeat attitude was warming up on you. You wear a smile as you think you will at least give this a go. Better being with a happy and kind girl rather than the little evil child that was before. Speaking of which.

“H-Hey Tickle!” You tell her. “Do you think you can do anything about the evil little girl holding the blonde girl against her will?”

“Oh... well worst we could really do is give her coal, but i’ll make sure she’s on the Super Naughty List!” She said with a smile.

“So uh... i’m in Christmas Town. I’d love to see it.”

“Not yet, You need to warm up first. Also, I got you a present.”

“A-A present?” You question to her as she got up. Placing you on the arm rest as you watch Tickle go.

“Your clothes were soaked, so I had to quickly get you another pair! tadaa!”

“I’m naked!” You shout in a panic. “With everything going on I didn’t even notice.”

“Tadaa!” She said a second time bringing it right in front of you. It was an nutcracker outfit, and it looked warm. She gave it and you quickly change into it. Tickle not peaking for your sake.

“Do you want the little hat too, you’d look adorable in it?” She said just as you finished.

“I’m good, thank you so much Tickle!” You say as you look over yourself.

“You look so precious, precious enough... to tickle!” She giggled, bringing her fingers over to you. This was the last thing you were expecting as she tickled you again in a ruthless manner. You laugh and laugh, until she pulled her fingers back. “Nobody can stop my tickling, don’t feel bad.”

“I... can see why that’s your namesake.” You say calming down. She smiled down as she reached for something else. “cookies?”

“Cookies!” She said back happily. “I made them super soft too, so you should be able to eat them without much of a crunch!”

“Wow... I feel so lucky, I’m with the best elf.” You say as she smiled even more about this. She sat down in the chair as you ate on the armrest. Tickle watching this whole situation as you keep eating. From her respective it was like watching a little cute mouse nibble on some cheese. Of course this mouse was adorable and dressed as a nutcracker.

“So uh... do you work in Santa’s toy factory?”


“Are you asking that cause that’s the only job you think us elves do.” She giggled, a big smile. You nod as she continues. “A lot of us elves do, but there are other jobs. The list observation, where we monitor kids. The undercover corp, who go out and pretend they are kids to spread christmas joy. The sops here in Christmas Town, but the one I work at is the Reindeer Care. Where we look after and treat Santa’s Reindeer. I even got one of my own, oh! Do you want to meet her!”

“M-Maybe later.” You say to her as you smile. “No wonder you are so good at taking care of me, seems to be your job.”

“Hehe, I guess it is.” She smiled down. Moving her finger over, she rubbed it over your head in a playful manner. She watched you eat your cookie for a little bit more, until you finished the food. Swallowing it fully, as you wear a smile on your face.

“Did you cook that yourself?”

“Yep! And I also poured this!” She happily said, revealing a white cup of coco. “Tadaa!”

“Tickle, I can’t carry that, yet alone drink it.”

“Don’t worry,” She giggled back to you. “I will take care of it for you. Come here.” Tickle moved her hand over and grabbed you. moving down and relaxing on in the chair. She held you close to her stomach, you feeling the warmth of her clothes and her body. Tickle than brought the coco cup and tilted it slightly, just slightly. Just so you could sip it. She was holding it and you would be rude to deny her at this point.

You drink as much as you can, having to cup it into your mouth what you can. It was so good! Not only great tasting, but warm as anything. Tickle basically had to pull it away herself to stop you from drinking it all.

Being left with a giggle as she put the cup to the side. “Now that you have eaten and drunk, i was thinking about doing something.”

“D-Doing something?” You question to her. “I guess i’m done, for whatever we are doing?”

Tickle smiled as she was kind of eager about this. Ready to have some fun with you.

She smiled down and decided that __________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2952052-Taken-Care-By-Tickle