*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2952746-Sent-Off-For-Christmas
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: I'll help, by wrapping you up and sending you off to christmas!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sent Off For Christmas

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“Uh... s-sorry Tickle, i think I still have some snow in my ears or something. I think I just heard you say you wanted to... wrap me up and put me away like a present? W-What did you actually say.”

“Nope, no snow! You heard right!” Tickle giggled to you. “You are going to be a present!

Okay so you heard right, eyes wide at the moment as you could not believe what was happening. “Are you kidding me, for christmas! Tickle, no! I’ve been through so much, can’t you like... grow me big?”

“I would normally, I really would. But... well let me just show you.” Tickle got up and moved her way across, grabbing something and coming right back. She placed you onto her thigh as Tickle brought down a piece of paper. “See!”

“A-And this is?”

“It’s a christmas list, for a particularly nice girl. You see, she wants a Tiny Boy! Normally we can’t do that, it’s against the rules to make sentient life. After the whole Frosty The Eating Snowman! But you are a loophole. I can give this girl exactly what she wants! How lucky!”

“How lucky?”

“I know right. I ran it by the Wrapping Elves and they all said yes! They even gave me a special box that’s usually used for food to store you! How perfect is that!”

“Tickle, I don’t want to be small!” You say to her hoping she would listen. “And I especially don’t want to be a toy for some girl on the nice list! Can you like... use your elf magic to grow me big or something that?”

She looked at you, before giggling. “What’s wrong with you, I would love being a toy! Getting played with all day long, no worries in the world. Trust me, this will be perfect. Now, I think it’s ready to put you in your box.”

Tickle reached for you, and you did try to fight her fingers away from you. Trying to get yourself free. It was useless as Tickle carried you around. A bit cross that you were being annoying about it. In her mind, this was the best thing for you! It was a great life you were going to have, if anything she was a little jealous!

Moving over to her kitchen table, she reached and opened the wrapped present. Pulling off the box lid as she smiled. “Oh look at that, a cookie!”

She reached in and pulled it out, taking a bite. “Oh, they are always so nice. Anyway hehe, in you go!”

Tickle brought her hand over it, fingers open as she went to drop you down. Although she paused when she realised that you were still holding onto her finger. Frowning a bit. “Aww, come on drop down. Please stop being a difficult little guy, just get into the present.”

Tickle than proceeded to wave her finger trying to get you to drop. While you, you try to stay with the elf, not wanting to be a present! She just waved her fingers around trying to get you off, until she was given the chance.

She moved her other hand over and peeled it off, getting you to land in the cardboard box. While you landed down, a frown on your face as you look your way up to her. “A-Are you kidding me! It’s not even Christmas Tickle, if you send me now, i’m gonna die!”

“Oh, that’s but. Don’t worry though, I said that was a special box, didn’t I cutie.” Tickle giggled as you were just confused, taking a bite out of her cookie. “You see, these types of boxes are only for food. Baked goods that the Bakers make. From now, until Christmas they will be in a time stop. Christmas Magic! In other words, as soon as I put the lid on until it’s opened again, it will be like zero time has passed! In other words, it will be christmas in about a couple of minutes! I’m a bit jealous!”

Okay, so Christmas Magic is screwing you over at the moment, and you are hating it. Looking at her as you try to run to the wall. Tickle was real confused about it, as you went to climb out.

“Aww... that’s kind of sad, just try to be happy about it. I know you are gonna have a great life soon.”

“B-But...”

“Well, you’ll see. Before you go, let me give you one last tickle!” Her fingers came for you. She made you laugh, her fingers assaulting your warm body as you just roll on your back laughing.

“You do have a nice laugh.” She giggled about it, raising her fingers out. She grabbed the lid. Just as you calmed down and looked your way up to her. She wore a smile on her face, a big kind smile. “Well, have fun being transported by Santa. Honestly i’m a bit jealous about it, it sounds kind of exciting. I sort of wanna be a toy.” She giggled.

“Tickle-”

“Well, goodbye. I’ll see you, maybe never. But I enjoyed the time we had together. It was precious to me, and hopefully to you.”

She was so nice, you just hope the next giant girl you are with will be. Tickle moved the lid, and with one final “Goodbye.” Placed it over you. Placing it down as you were by yourself.

You don’t know what happened, as... it was weird. One second you were in the middle, next you were to the side. Instant to instant, as you could barely believe it.

“A present!” A voice said from above, as your prison got opened. You could barely believe it, is it Christmas? Already! How? That Christmas Magic is insane.

You hear your next soon to be owner open the wrapping from above as you get ready. Looking up as you can’t help but wonder who would want a tiny boy as a Christmas Present.

When it opened up, you quickly got the context of the situation. Seeing a giant girl looking down to you.

What was the context?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2952746-Sent-Off-For-Christmas