*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3133838-Halloween-Party-House
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: To go to the party house, hopefully get one of their attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Halloween Party House

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Tasha: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71oj...

Ami: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...
You came to the choice to go to the house party. Maybe you can go ahead and get someone who wasn’t drunk. Plus... you know these types of parties. Some of the girls will be wearing some kinky costumes.

So you run your way over. Eagerly going over and to the giant door. You step up onto the doorstep as you could hear music and laughter from inside.

“Fuck, how am I going to get in there?” You wonder as you have to go ahead and look down. You wonder if you can squeeze under, but of course, you didn’t get the chance. You were stuck on the other side of the door. Until a car pulled up.

Not the most luxurious, it was a compact beetle car. Suddenly, a girl came out and she looked amazing. Less kinky than the costumes you were expecting, your age, and... you think that’s Hilda from Pokemon.

Yeah, that’s totally what she dressed up. You smile up at the pretty giantess, when suddenly you panic as her sneakers came closer and closer to you!

She knocked on the door as you breathed a sigh of relief. You didn’t get stepped on, that was nice.

The door opened as you were finally given the chance to step in. Only to be filled with more joy seeing the sight of another sexy giantess.

While this girl was cute in her outfit, the new one was sexy. Lola Bunny! With her brown skin, it looked amazing on her.

“Ami, finally you are here!” She said going in for the hug.

“Hey, Tasha.” The giantess up above as you just gaze at her costume. Tasha pulled back smiling at her friend when suddenly she lost her smile.

“W-What are you wearing?”

“Oh, It’s Hilda from Pokemon!” The girl said happily spinning around. “You asked me to wear something cute. Luckily I wore it to my last Con and-”

“Oh my god Ami,” Tasha said annoyed. “By cute, I meant like... oh she looks cute, wink. Not oh what a cute little girl!” You kind of got the difference but Ami didn’t.

“So there are two different types of cute,” Ami said laughing at her friend like she was silly.

“Whatever, come inside. Thank you so much for coming!” Tasha grabbed Ami’s arm as you panic. Going over as you jump onto Ami’s sneaker. Refusing to let go as you were holding more and more. The giantess pair walked in as you saw more amazing girls. Some sexy angels, devils, cops, cowgirls. Yeah... it was a party. So many big guys were hitting on them which left you worried.

“Seriously Ami, I’m so glad you are here. I promise by the end of tonight, you are leaving with a guy.”

“Tasha!” Ami said as the two went into the less crowded kitchen. Leaning against the sink. “Is that why I’m here. I thought you just wanted to hang out. I told you I’m not looking for anyone.”

“Ami, I love. You are super cute, but you need to get out more. The only times you go out is when you go to those nerd conventions and stuff. The only people there are 30-year-old virgins and little kids.”

“Clearly you’ve never been to one.”

“You need to hook up with an actual Guy Ami! Look at the guys here, the sexy caveman at the door,” Tasha said with a laugh. “You know Justin.”

“Didn’t that guy just get out of a breakout?” Ami said to her friend.

“Oh, yeah he fucked some girl and his girlfriend find out. Regardless he-”

“That’s the problem, Tasha.” She laughed. “The guys you want to hook me up with, all of them are assholes and jerks. At least I like talking to the guys at the Cons.”

“Skinny or fat, not toned.” Tasha reminded as Ami laughed.

“I know you want to get me in bed, but I’m only gonna do it with a guy I actually like!” Ami said as that was respectable. “Still nice to get out of the house. I was actually Shiny Hunting a-”

“Bore!” Tasha said with a laugh to her friend. “At least Do Doubles In Beer Pong with me.” Tasha grabbed her friend's hand, as Ami was pulled.

Last thing you were expecting. You were being a little bit of a lurker looking up at the giantess pair. Now you fell off of Ami’s sneaker as she walked away.

Crap, you need to get her attention! You came in here planning on getting a girl’s attention. Someone who was kind, not drunk, and will actually help you. That was Ami! You need to get her attention.

With determination and fear, you start running your way faster and faster. Almost getting stepped on by a sexy Native Indian, despite how racially insensitive that was. You keep running more and more, dodging the feet and going around to the main room.

Seeing a table as the girls were playing Beer Pong. Since Ami planned to go drive home, Tasha was drinking all of the drinks for her.

With a smile, she played as you ran over to her foot. Grabbing onto the sneaker as no interest was on the foot of the girl.

Grabbing onto the sneaker you move around and get ready to jump on until.

“We won!” Ami and Tasha hugged each other as you were thrown under the table.

“You okay Tash?” Ami said with her friend. “Let’s go get some water.” She carried her friend as you see the giantess you wanted to go. You give out an annoying sound as you know you have to get her attention.

Following the pair, you made sure to avoid every step and every giantess. You know you had trouble as you jump around in panic. If one human found you, they could step on you or just kidnap you!

Ami was your only hope at the moment, and you follow wherever her nice touché goes.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3133838-Halloween-Party-House