*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3158573-Merrys-Christmas-Present
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: I'll help, because my friend wanted a small person for christmas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Merry's Christmas Present

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Merry: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...
Those words just kept echoing through your head, hearing the word. You look at the giant elf girl holding you as she was excited. W-Well she might look like a little girl but she was an elf so she is probably older than you. Still hearing what Tickle said, you weren’t that excited.

“W-What do you mean gift me to a friend!” You shout to her with a panic. She noticed you shouting, and calmed down.

“Oh, you aren’t happy about it. I thought you would be,” Tickle said. “Don’t worry I’ll explain it all to you.” She moved her way around, heading over as she sat down on her chair. She put you on her lap as she wiggled her rear into the chair. You tripped around on her lap which made Tickle giggle.

“Okay, so my friend Merry really wants a small guy. I and some of the other elves were planning on making her a small toy, like a... what’s the word you people say, like a robot!” She said. “But you will be so much better as a gift, and I’ll know she will love it!”

“R-Regardless, I don’t want it.” You say up to her. “I don’t want to be the present to an elf.”

“But she will treat you so well, and... well we can’t grow you, so being with her is probably the best option.”

“D-Don’t you have Christmas Magic?” You ask up to her wanting to know.

“No, only Santa and Mrs. Claus do!”

“T-Then take me to them please Tickle!” You say a bit desperately.

“But they are so busy, it’s almost Christmas! Don’t worry she is going to take such good care of you!” She giggled and laughed down to you. You growl in return to the giantess, which got her to pout.

“M-Maybe when you see Merry, you will change your mind. Let’s get you in the present.”

“You have got to be kidding me!”

-

Who knew Tickle was so stubborn. You have moved around and taken inside a present. A bunch of soft packaging inside as you lay there. You could hear Tickle outside as she talked to a bunch of other elves with stupid names.

You weren’t that happy, and you even wore a frown as you were getting taken.

“I know it’s early Merry, but Merry Christmas!” She giggled as she handed the box to her friend.

“Oh, thank you Tickle!” You could hear the girl. The box was taken in new hands. “Can I open it now, or do you want me to wait for Christmas?”

“Oh... Right now, I wanna see your excited reaction!” Tickle said.

The giantesses above moved a little bit more until finally the box was placed down. You lay in the packaging as you could hear the wrapping get taken off. Eventually, you were able to see above you and who now held you.

A pretty blonde elf. Still a kid, but more pre-teen than a child that Tickle was. A red-green dress and a smile upon her face.

“Oh, you made me a little doll Tickle! Thank you!” She moved her hand and wrapped those fingers around you. You felt the giantess lift you up against your will, holding you in front of her smile. “I’ll treasure it always.”

“he’s not a doll. He’s actually a human, just small and tiny. You always wanted someone small to look after Merry, and now you do!” Tickle said. Merry was probably half a foot taller than Tickle.

Merry was interested, as she leaned her way close to you, before getting a smile. “It is... it is a tiny person! Hello, I’m Merry! Oh, I’m gonna love him. Thank you so much, Tickle!” Hugs all around. You were hugged to the giantess's chest, which wasn’t as flat as you imagine the rest of the elves. She then moved around and hugged Tickle, holding you above.

“You’re welcome. It’s from me and all the other elves that just adore you.” Tickle giggled. “Now there’s something that I gotta tell you. He got shrunk by a witch, so that’s why he is small and at the North Pole, but al-”

“He’s trying to escape.” Merry noticed as you were trying to lift your small body from her fingers. It was a fruitless effort, but Merry still noticed it.

You thought while they were talking you could get away, but instead you were brought in front of her smile. “Ahh, d-don’t move me too fast.”

“Oh, you even have a cute voice!” Merry said as she loved this. “Don’t worry Tickle. I’ll take good care of him, and make sure he loves being with me!” Tickle was sure that was happening.

Merry was planning on winning you over. A tiny human like you was all that the elf ever wanted, and there was no way you were going to get away. You struggle around, trying to get from her fingers.

“Oh, but I gotta work, for now, we still are making Toy Trains for the kids.”

“Oh, Well I’ll take your shift then.” Tickle said as she giggled. “I want you to enjoy your present.”

“Really, oh thank you Tickle!” Merry gave another hug, as there were too many good vibes for what was happening. You finally felt yourself moved around as Merry held you against her stomach, cradling you. “I’ll pay you back. You are going to get the greatest Christmas present Tickle!”

“I’m looking forward to it too!” Merry left as Tickle took over her shift. She smiled down to you the entire time, carrying you back to her small house. She wiggled her finger over you, showing some kindness as she rubbed her finger over you.

“You are just going to love being with me, I know it,” Merry said. You didn’t share the same excitement as she did, in fact, you were still thinking about what could possibly happen next?

Merry closed the door to her comfy home, smiling down as ____________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3158573-Merrys-Christmas-Present