*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3274190-Queen-B-Laura
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: Get out of there now! (Laura finds you)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Queen B Laura

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Laura: https://cdn.sobazo.com/storage/files/000...

You really do weigh your options, and eventually decide that a Sorority was not the place that you wanted to be. All these girls were college kids, ready to party. You are a tiny guy, who would not be able to do anything if they wanted to toy with you. It was simply just the smartest move for you to make, sure you were going to make it.

You turn your way around, determined to find the door and escape. Running your way over, you leave the girls as you run down the hall. Did you have a plan? Nope, but you were certain getting away was going to be your smartest move.

Little did you know, just how little chance you were going to get. You were running away, when suddenly you saw the door open.

You fell your way back, as the giant door to the outside of the sorority house open, and a giantess was standing her way there. She was so huge, and down by her heels you were already intimidated.

“Remember, I want strawberry! Get the wrong one and I’ll shove the Milkshake down your pussy!” She shouted to the pledge, who was already doing her tasks. She closed the door behind her, a smirk on her face.

This was one you didn’t want to get found by. You don’t want to assume it was Laura, but it probably was. You have a plan to get away, going around her but for some reason! She looked down.

The girl looked down to you, letting you see her figure as she was standing over you. She was sexy, clearly someone who took care of her looks. Even this early in the morning, she was dressed to get dick.

“Now, who the hell are you?” She said with a smile, a sultry smile. A smile that let you know exactly what she wanted. You did your best and ran away, back into the house.

“Help! Someone else help!” You shout as this was not the one you wanted. Too bad, cause her hand was already moving it’s way down to you. You were pushed and planted under her hand. You could do nothing as she was holding you!

The giantess held you with her fingers wrapped around you. She held you up to her smile, as you were so scared. “Look at you~” Laura said. “An actual tiny guy. What are you doing here? Did one of the girls bring you here, or did you slip in for a panty raid?” She teased.

You look up to her, as you were so scared. Her chest was in front of you, threatening to eat you. “Well regardless, mine.”

Hers? What does she mean by that? Her hand wrapped around you, preventing you from even seeing outside.

Laura walked up, the President of the Sorority and head bitch planning on getting you alone.

-

Now normally, Laura would not be treating you like this. If another tiny guy came down,she would of stepped on him, ate him, defiantly treated him bad. She was described as a bitch on the best of days. The pledges hate her, cause she treated them like shit. She even treat her other Sorority sisters like shit.

So why was she being ‘somewhat’ kind to you. Well she was under the spell that Jessica has put down. As soon as Laura saw you, she fell for you. Doesn’t mean she was going to treat you well though, or listen to you, or give you any sort of dignity.

Laura went to her room, the biggest in the house. She went to her bed and opened her hand. Dropping you down.

You land with a thud, as you didn’t land on a mattress? You landed on something hard? You were so confused, until you looked down and realized where you were.

“W-W-Woah!” You scream as you jump off of the dildo. A shiny pink dildo, right on top of her bed. If you look at it’s end, it was obviously used.

“Don’t be scared, don’t worry that wasn’t inside of me.” She said as you were confused. “I shoved it deep inside a pledge last night. She was a virgin, so I convinced her that it was her first time hahaha!” She laughed, as you can’t believe this. This giantess sounded like she was the worst!

“My name is Laura, and right now. You belong to me.” She said down to you. “No talking about it, that’s how it is.”

“W-What?” You say to her. “You don’t even know my name, and you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Well, what’s your name then?” She said leaning in, as you told her. “Good, and I didn’t say boyfriend or girlfriend. I said you were going to be mine, I haven’t decided how?” She pulled back up, standing over you. “I need some time to sit on it.” She smirked as she said this, as Laura then turned her way around. Her butt was over you, and you quickly understood what was going to happen!

The giantess lowered herself down, her butt pushing onto you as you were flattened against your wish.

Trapped under her ass cheeks, Laura smiled feeling you there. What a find! Good thing she found you, rather than one of her sisters or one of the pledge. Oh, the pledge’s! The one that she fucked with a dildo last night? She didn’t lose her virginity before, but she can make her lose her virginity to the tiny!

Laura was getting plenty of cheeky ideas of how to use you. Both for herself, and onto the pathetic little pledges.

But the question was, what were you to Laura? You were hers of course, but as what. As a boyfriend? As a toy? As a pet? As a sex toy?

The giantess was sitting her way down rubbing her ass cheeks as she was thinking about it.

She eventually decided on what, as you were her ___________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Little boy toy

*Noteb*
2. Little boyfriend

*Noteb*
3. Little bitch

*Noteb*
4. TBD

*Noteb*
5. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3274190-Queen-B-Laura