*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/PQVH6VWTP-Picking-The-Cat
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: You go to Sophie, asking her not to show you to Angela  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Picking The Cat

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Crap you were not going to get out of this situation safely! Two giant trick or treaters have spotted you, and now you were in a bush with no chance to escape. You could try to run for it, but it was all in the open so you weren't actually going to get away from them! And once they grabbed you, it was all over. You were there's, and there will be nothing you can do about it.

You give out a sigh and rack your brain trying to figure out what would be the best course of action. Eventually you got an idea... and while it's not the best one, it is probably the best option that you have at the moment.

Now you were getting hunted by two giant girls, but one of them seemed much nicer than the other. That was Sophie and... you really don't have many other choices. Making sure you were gonna move slow so Angela doesn't spot you. You get right in front of Sophie, and peak your head.

The girls face lit up when she saw you come out, but before she could call out to Angela, you called out to her.

"P-Please don't tell your friend." You whisper shout to her. "Just... scoop me up and hide me for the rest of the night, please~"

Sophie couldn't deny you, as she found you just too cute. Plus she knows how Angela would treat you. She was going to take you and hide you. Sophie looked to her friend, who had no idea that the tiny has contacted her. Which was perfect. She lowered her bag down.

"Hop in~" You can tell you picked the right girl, and maybe she will actually go and try to help you. At the very least you were hoping for that. You look to the side and see that Angela was still looking. Quickly running into the bag, and over the candy.

Sophie tilted it back up, which did shake you around as you fell onto your rear. Sophie peaked in, and the blonde cat girl couldn't help but giggle.

"Have you found him yet?" Angela questioned annoyed.

"Uh... n-no, not yet."

"Whatever, we aren't leaving until we find him. I want a tiny man in my bag~" Sophie sighed, cause she knew that her Halloween was going to be spent the rest here. At the very least, she has a tiny friend now.

-

Sophie and Angela was there for the rest of the night, until they had to go back. Their mothers gave them a curfew after all. The two girls went back, Angela talking about you the entire time. Sophie was quiet, but that's because she didn't want to reveal you to her friend. Not only that, you were hiding under some candy just in case Angela looked. Sophie saw this, and gushed a bit silently at the cute sight. She can't make it too evident to Angela after all.

Finally they got to their neighborhood., as the two girls lived across the street from each other. Sophie knew her friend wouldn't want to share Candy, and low and behold, the two went their seperate ways. Angela disappointed that she didn't get the tiny guy, while Sophie was happy that she did get the tiny guy!

As the two girls go in opposite directions, Sophie peaked in. "I-I'll take you to my room, okay uh..."

"My name is (Your Name)." You say to her as she smiled, just from hearing your name. She really did seem like a friendly girl. You are going to ask for her help while you are in her room, you can only hope she says yes.

Sophie walked over to her room and pulled you out, and it was... very pink. Putting you down onto the bed as she peaked down.

"I-I don't think My Mom would like it if she knew about you so...-"

"Yeah, okay whatever." You say to her as she then dropped down onto her knees. She was still looking down onto you, just from how small you were.

"How did this happen? I mean... were you born this way? Wait, is there like... tiny people hiding in bushes everywhere!?" She was excited for the answer, but you did have to sadden her a bit.

"N-No just me... I have been through a lot, and I got shrunk by magic."

"Magic's real! Like fairies!?" She asked.

"W-Well... dunno, I know magic dolls are real." You say to her as she was so excited.

"D-Do you want some chocolate?" She offered. "I got a lot... I think I look cute as a cat."

"Uh... yeah sure. Thank you Sophie." She was so happy from just hearing you say her name. She reached into her bag and started to get some, just in time for a certain visitor to jump up.

It was a white cat, leaping up onto the bed. "Ahhh!" You freak out at the giant feline, as she was walking over to you.

"No, get down Missy!" Sophie noticed as she gently nudged the cat off. It landed down onto the ground, but didn't leave the room. That cat was huge... you could be squished under the paw? "Sorry, my Mom has a lot of cats in the house and... well you are the size of a mouse."

"I-I can tell... that cat's not going to eat me right?" It was still looking at you, almost like it was waiting for you to be fed to her by Sophie.

"I'll make sure she doesn't." She said as she unwrapped the chocolate bar and put it down before you. "Here you go."

You grab a bit of it, and broke it off. "T-Thank you Sophie, but... the truth is I need some help. I need to get my size back, so I was hoping you would be able to help me. You seem like a nice and smart girl, so please?" You ask her, and you wait for the response.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/PQVH6VWTP-Picking-The-Cat