*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/TKPSFYYZ7-Trick-Or-Treat-Hide-And-Seek
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: To not get caught, which fails instantly as two little girls spot you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Trick Or Treat Hide And Seek

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

https://www.costumebay.com.au/images/thu...

You were looking over the situation, as you were trying to figure out what would be the best play. Shrunken on Halloween, it was certainly a scary situation you were in. You turn your head around side to side, and decide on the party full of people. Sure it was going to be hard to get the attention of drunks, but at least they were adults. That was how you were thinking about it.

And then, you heard a footstep behind you, that crashed down onto a twig and snapped it.

"Shhh!" You heard a girl's voice say, as you then suddenly jump up and turn around. Leaping up onto your feet as you turn around and you made a scary size! Your eyes went wide as you saw two giant girls looking down at you!

One was a cute blonde girl that was dressed up like a black cat. The other one was a girl dressed up as a Belly Dancer! Not with the proper skin color, but that was the least of your troubles.

They were sneaking up to you! They must have spotted the tiny man, and they wanted to grab you. They almost snuck up on you,

They were so big! These girls would have to be ten years old, and yet they were so big! You get more and more scared of them.

"Told you to be careful when getting close Angela." The blonde Kitty said to the Belly Dancer.

"It's fine Sophie, we just gotta jump for him now!" The girl named Angela said.

"W-Wait!" Sophie said as she took a step forward. She could see you scared. "Come here little guy, we just wanna talk to you. We got Candy and some Chocolate bars if you want some~" She was trying to sweet approach. Both of them were holding Candy Bags, and while it was nice they were offering it to you... you didn't want to go with them. They were giant kids, and you were so intimidated. They have zero chance of actually helping you, you were going to be their toy!

So you turn around and sprint to the closest house to you. Running over the lawn.

"N-No, please don't run!" Sophie said.

"We tried it your way, now mine. Catch that little runt." Angela giggled as she chased after you. Her bag swayed as she quickly caught up to you. You turn your head to see Angela already over you. She was just an unstoppable titan right now with you.

Her hand comes down for you, as she gripped your body, or at least tried. You felt her fingers trying to get a grip on you, but you broke out of her fingers and ran between her legs.

"Hey, little runt." She laughed at you, as she thought you were making it more of a game than anything else.

You had to run back to the street as Angela was blocking the way to the house. Sophie was there though, as she got down onto her knees.

"Please come here, w-we will take care of you and treat you nice. I super promise~" That sounded like she was going to treat you like a pet, or at least you thought that was how it was.

You acted quick and smart about it, as you turn around and sprint over to the nearby garden bush. Jumping deep in there and not wanting to be found.

"H-Hey!" The two girls shouted, as they got up and went to the bush. You were hidden deep in there, making sure not to get stabbed by the branch that was around. You saw them over you, as the girls were scanning the bush.

"Where is he?" Angela wondered. her hands on the bush as she was pushing them open. Her bag was down to the ground as she really wanted to find you!

Not only that, but Sophie did too. "Please just come out, w-we can help you."

Like two little girls can help you, and you think Angela would treat you pretty bad. You needed to find a good place to hide, as you turn around and run through the bush. Getting scrapped as you were moving sure, but you still needed to get away.

"This is so amazing, if we get him then I dunno, you wanna share him?" Angela asked.

"He's still a person, a tiny cute guy." Sophie said to her friend. "We can't just kidnap him. We are going to take care of him."

Sophie sounds nice, as you see the two girls bringing their faces in.

"Come on, maybe he was born this way. Maybe he's like, the pet of some girl and he broke out. Regardless I really wanna have him." You did not like Angela, as you think she was treating you more like a toy.

You look to the two of them, as you need to find a good way to hide from them. You turn and start to make your way through.

"I think I see him!" Angela shouted, as yep... she saw you through the bush. You struggled around as they were trying to grab you. You got into the deeper part of the bush, as you dodged under the fingers for a second to make sure you were not gonna be found. Whether that was the cat predator or the dancer predator, you don't know.

"What can we do to get him out?" Sophie wondered. "I-I don't wanna get a splinter."

"Or the owner of this house tells us to get lost. He's a mean old man, and he's gonna yell at us." Angela said. "I guess I can just kick the bush and probably kick him out."

"No!" Sophie said as Angela frowned. She thought it was a good idea. "We will just keep searching and looking for him."

The two girls got down, as you didn't think there was a way for you to actually escape this place. Not without them finding you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/TKPSFYYZ7-Trick-Or-Treat-Hide-And-Seek