*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Late Persona 5
  2. Haru
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2559023-Late-Persona-5
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2144095
One of the Thieves obtains a app that lets them (or someone else)to take over another body
This choice: Late Persona 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Late Persona 5

    by: Nukedpancake
A little while after clearing her fathers palace and still trying to get past the sadness of his death Haru was up on the Shujin rooftop doing what she loves most gardening!

Her phone was on a table nearby so she could hear it go off from where she was. Suddenly she hears it go off and she runs over to it. As she picks it up she says out loud "oooooh wonder if the Phantomthieves need me!" But leading to some sadness since she was already so excited it wasn't any of them.

There still was a little bit of a surprise waiting though.Haru searched why her phone went off and she found it eventually. An app was being installed. "I don't remember installing anything.." she said in her soft voice.

She decided to open it since admittedly she was a bit curious. After looking through the mysterious app she found its purpose. "Send your heart to someone?" She read aloud. "Why is there a list of all my friends and contacts are these the people I can "Send my heart to?" She wondered. What could this be? Thoughts ran trough her head on what this can be. "This may be dangerous should I wait but maybe I should test it just in case.." Haru contemplated. "Maybe I should just select someone and see if it's good I mean it does sound quite nice sending a heart and all...."

Will she use it? Or maybe it's best to wait, no one knows for sure really...

You have the following choices:

1. Use the app on someone

*Noteb*
2. Tell someone about the app

*Noteb*
3. just ignore the app all together

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nukedpancake (UN: nukedpancake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2559023-Late-Persona-5