*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144673-Mariomans-DBZ-Weight-Gain/cid/2464018-Tournament-of-Powerful-Flab
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2144673
Choose someone from the Dragon Ball Universe and make them big and fat!
This choice: Tournament of Powerful Flab!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tournament of Powerful Flab!

    by: Mr Lac
It was a fine day at the Capsule Corporation building, as Bulma Briefs was enjoying a nice cup of coffee over the balcony; taking a day off from one of her numerous science projects. Plus, she was expecting a visitor. Right on cue, a giant beam of light appeared and spawned itself down onto the ground, just a foot away from where Bulma was casually sipping her drink.

"Hello Whis, I was expecting you to be here five minutes earlier, but, that's okay," Bulma said with a bright smile, which immediately changed when the light vanished to reveal who was there really.

"Ohoho~ I should tell that to Whis when I head back later."

Instead of Whis, it was his sister, Vados, who was looking a lot different from what Bulma could recall from the previous time she had seen her. The angel was a lot doughier and it showed. Her robes were looking very tight, trying to conceal her mass and curvier body. Her butt looked like two watermelons, her thighs were thick and large, rubbing against each other. Her arms were very chunky while her delicate hands had puffed up, making her fingers look like sausages. Her belly had expanded into a nice big beer belly, her breasts grew into the size of watermelons too and lastly, she was sporting a double chin on her swollen face.

"Is there something wrong, Bulma?" Vados asked, noticing how Bulma was staring at her.

"Uuh!" Bulma answered back instantly, snapping out of her stare. "There's nothing wrong... Nothing at all! Hehehe~" She lied with a fake cheery laugh.

Vados paid no attention to her rather strange behavior, as she heard her stomach gurgle. "Now then, shall we have something to eat together? My brother has been spoiling me with the Earth food he's been collecting here~"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr Lac (UN: mr-lac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144673-Mariomans-DBZ-Weight-Gain/cid/2464018-Tournament-of-Powerful-Flab