*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144673-Mariomans-DBZ-Weight-Gain/cid/CLYQW9D8G-Big-Androids
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2144673
Choose someone from the Dragon Ball Universe and make them big and fat!
This choice: Yes, let's go with this!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Big Androids

    by: HiImJD
It had been roughly 1 year since the death of Son Goku. The Saiyan had succumbed to his heart virus and as such the world had lost its most powerful warrior. With his passing, His friends had to face a new threat on their own.

The threat was the malicious android’s built by Dr. Gero, Numbers 17 and 18. Gero had built the Android’s with soft bodies to reduce damage from any attacks caused by opponents. Their strength was also amplified thanks to their weight as they were often too heavy to knock down or be moved. It had also caused the twins to have a rather greedy and gluttonous personality with them usually eating whatever food they could get their hands on.

Unsurprisingly, The Z-Fighters lost to the obese androids. Despite doing their best, they were no match for 17 and 18’s power and strength. There was only one survivor of the onslaught by the androids, The child of Son Goku, Gohan.

He was still badly injured, but he was still alive. Despite having a caring soul, Gohan knew that he had to come up with some way to defeat them. That’s when he decided to gain weight to try and defeat them using their same methods.

It was going to take a while, but Gohan was willing to do it for his family and for his fallen friends and father.

You have the following choices:

1. Gohan trains

*Noteb*
2. Time skip to an older Trunks.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HiImJD (UN: llssmark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144673-Mariomans-DBZ-Weight-Gain/cid/CLYQW9D8G-Big-Androids