*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Greg (older brother)
  2. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/2436950-Greg-older-brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145052
A girl is turned into a slave for her family's depraved needs. [Quality additions earn GP]
This choice: Greg (older brother)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Greg (older brother)

    by: ProudEdemaRuh
Greg spent every night alone in his room, at least as far as anyone could tell. In truth, he never felt alone, because he was always immersed in a vast network of friends. His online family seemed to know him far better than his real family did, and the "friends" he once had in high school had vanished to go to college, no longer keeping up with him, proving to him that the only really trustworthy friends one could find in this world were those chosen through careful and thorough hunting online.

Many of his friends now were gaming buddies that he'd never met in real life. He also had a lot of forum friends, thanks to his incredible reputation on an internet forum for those who described themselves as men with an evolved understanding of the dynamic of the sexes. In truth, they were mostly misogynists who reveled in vitriol, hate, and violent or degrading pornography featuring submissive women. Greg liked that sort of pornography, and found himself often getting off to pornography where women were degraded. He didn't care too much for outright hurting them--he wasn't a fan of "guro," but he did like seeing them made extraordinarily uncomfortable, humiliated, and objectified.

The boys on the forums enjoyed his posts, but most of all, they found his posts about his younger sister the most enthralling. It had been an experiment when he first began to write about his fantasies about female family members. They never featured his mother, but his first ones had featured his slutty sister, Tina, whose promiscuity disgusted and enraged him. He started to write rape fantasies about her, and he found his post getting hundreds of likes. He eventually grew bored of writing about Tina, however, especially after she moved out, and turned his attention to his blossoming younger sister, who was still so small, weak, and pathetic. He found that her lack of stature and generally demure attitude aroused him, and so he began to write about her.

His first post about her, some months ago, had been about his entitlement to her young body, and a manifesto on how to tame women while they're young to be sexually submissive to any and every man who demands the use of their body. It instantly got thousands of likes. So, he kept posting. His posts got darker and darker, until he came to hate Danielle, and started to desperately desire acting out his fantasies. As his posts got darker, his reputation soared, especially after he started to write about keeping her on a leash, raping her frequently, and using her as his personal toilet. He even had unrealistic fantasies about her, like being able to shrink her down to the size of an action figure, and sexually torture and humiliate her that way. A friend of his sent him a message saying that he worked for the government, and that there was a chemical substance that could shrink a biological creature down to size, but that it was under a very tight lock and key, and the two of them had started to conspire to obtain or replicate some of that substance, and trick his sister into ingesting it.

The house they lived in was relatively large, and the family didn't see each other often, so he started to idly wonder what would happen if he were to invite Danielle to his room. No one would notice she was gone. They wouldn't even hear him from his room in the basement. He grinned and picked up his phone, then began to text Danielle, then he messaged his friends with a simple, if vague message:

It's about to get real.

Greg swiveled in his chair idly until he heard a faint knock at his door. Danielle was so obedient. She didn't even question why he wanted her there. She just did as she was told.

"Come in," he said, wringing his hands. He hadn't put a lot of thought into what he wanted to do this exact moment, but on the spot, he decided he would...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ProudEdemaRuh (UN: proudedemaruh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ProudEdemaRuh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/2436950-Greg-older-brother