*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fertility
  2. The Forgotten Temple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2451074-Fertility
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Examine the statue that was pregnant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fertility

    by: Komfy Kat
A slight tingling began to build in her groin as she stepped closer to the pregnant statue, her eyes transfixed on the gravid form. Her feet seemed to move on their own, picking their way carefully towards the pedestal and the heavily pregnant statue.

Kat couldn't deny that the sight of the statue turned her on. She'd always wanted to be pregnant. She knew it was weird, but there was just something about being swollen with a child that appealed to her. Just the thought of her belly pushing out in front of her as she began to struggle with everyday tasks really turned her on. She chuckled to herself; it almost seemed like she had a fetish with being helplessly big. Though, in a way, she did.

She knew she was blushing as she fingered the statue, her fingers running down the smooth, cold surface as she traced the massive belly, feeling the incredible detail of the statue beneath her skin.

She'd always wanted to be massively pregnant. She'd often imagined how difficult her life would be as her belly grew bigger and bigger; however, those thoughts were the ones that turned her on the most. She'd often imagined herself being so pregnant that she didn't fit in the desks at school anymore or no longer being able to bend over because her belly got in the way. She'd imagined herself having to rest almost constantly as her belly became heavier and supporting it got harder.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You like that one?" Kat heard a voice ask.

She shrieked, jumping in the air. She whirled around to face her brother, her cheeks burning bright red, "Jesus Nathan! Don't scare me like that!"

"I'm sorry," Nathan said, holding his hands up in mock surrender, "I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to see what you were looking at."

"You just scared the crap out of me!" Kat exclaimed.

"I said I'm sorry. Anyway, let's see what you found." Nathan said, pushing closer to the pedestal and looking at the statue Kat had been caressing.

He took it in his hands, turning it this way and that, "This is Onaria, the goddess of Fertility. This civilization would often pray to her to help increase their numbers. Perhaps it worked because there is a record to indicate that the women had an unusually high number of multiple births. Actually, my research indicates that there were women whose role in society was just to be breeding machines. These were the ones blessed by Onaria. They would have so many children at once that they would become bedridden, and their size would force others in the community to care for the growing mother."

He paused for a moment, stroking the stone with a gentle touch, gently running his fingers down the woman's swollen belly as he did, "Supposedly, they would start breeding their women at a rather young age. I've heard as young as 11 or 12. Can you imagine being so pregnant you can't even move at just 11-years-old?"

Kat just shook her head, though, in truth, she had often wished that for herself. She knew it was wrong, but she'd often found herself fantasizing about just that scenario. She wished she'd been more adventurous when she was younger, not that she wasn't young anymore, just not as young. Besides, it wasn't like she was a virgin; she just hadn't been lucky enough yet to be blessed with becoming pregnant.

"Anyway, it makes you wonder. If such a goddess existed, how fast could this culture have repopulated their numbers?" He asked, turning his full attention to her as he stroked the statue again with his fingers.

Kat could see the fascination on her brother's face. His eyes were wide as he looked at the statue, and he seemed absolutely infatuated with it. She wondered if he even realized that he was rubbing his palm against her abdomen. It must have been too much for him even to notice.

Kat shook her head in amusement, "So, you're studying statue worship now?"

"No, I mean there are a lot of religions and cultures where fornication is a sin. It'd be interesting to see how much the people of this civilization worshiped these statues like this." His fingers seemed to brush over the statue's pussy, drawing a small smile from Kat. She wondered just how far he would've gone if she wasn't there.

Kat turned away from her brother and started to wander around the large room as he pulled out a notebook and began documenting the statues and other things he'd found. She found her mind wandering back to the pregnant statue as she planted herself on a collapsed pillar.

She couldn't deny that she wished those stories were true. She wished she could've been around when this civilization was, then maybe she could've been one of those girls whose only job was to be pregnant. She wondered what it would've been like to be able to walk around the city with a big pregnant belly, regularly having to stop to rest. She wondered what it would be like to have a belly so big she couldn't even reach her belly button. She shifted uncomfortably, lifting her shirt to look down at her own flat belly. She wished that she could be so fertile that she was forced to be pregnant again and again and maybe even have more than one child at a time as well.

She imagined herself as an 11-year-old as she tried to play with the other kids, but her large pregnant belly was slowing her down. She imagined trying to play tag, but it was just too hard for her to catch the other kids as her massive belly threatened to drag her over with each step. She imagined finding a ball and having to stop to take a break every 5 minutes as she tried to kick it around. She imagined finding a pool in a different part of the city and being forced to waddle her way there as she giggled at the looks she was getting from everyone else. She imagined the weight of her belly on her small body and how she would struggle even to do simple tasks.

She imagined waking up every day to get dressed in front of the mirror and then seeing her belly getting bigger and bigger. She imagined her belly being so big she couldn't lay on her back anymore. She imagined it being so heavy that she would eventually have someone help her get up from a sitting position. She imagined herself being so big she couldn't eat from the table anymore since her belly kept her too far away.

She stopped as she felt something different in her groin. Her arousal seemed to be changing.

You have the following choices:

1. Starts feeling nauseous

2. Starts feeling horny

3. Feels slightly bloated

4. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2451074-Fertility